Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

March/April 2015 cycle buddies

200K views 3K replies 109 participants last post by  Nenee 
#1 ·
A new thread for all you ladies having treatment in March / April 2015.

Please read the FAQ here: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=209838.0

^goodluck^

Happy Chatting ^gossip^

^fairydust^

[csv=]
Name , Treatment , Stimming , EC , ET , Test Date , Outcome
Ames xxx , IVF , , , , , ^reiki^
Lucielhasa1 , ICSI , , , , , ^reiki^
Patbaz , ICSI , , 18th March , , , ^reiki^
Tee berry , IVF , , , , , ^reiki^
JC29 , IVF , 6th March , , , , ^reiki^
ustoget , IVF , , , , , ^reiki^
Audiprincess , FET , , , , , ^reiki^
Sallymac1 , iCSI , , , , , ^reiki^
NyePye , ICSI , 26th Feb , , , , ^reiki^
Guthrun , IVF , 8th March , 18th March , , , ^reiki^
Pheeny , ICSI , 2nd March , , , , ^reiki^
Bearacus , ICSI , 5th March , 18th March , , , ^reiki^
Poshfi , DEICSI , 6th March , , , , ^reiki^
bulala , ICSI , , , , , ^reiki^
Blueberries22 , IVF , , , , , ^reiki^
Lemmom1 , ICSI , , 11th March , , , ^reiki^
K161 , IMSI , 20th March , , , , ^reiki^
Nenee , IVF , 13th March , , , , ^reiki^
Louise1234 , IVF , 23rd March , , , , ^reiki^
Misswoo , ICSI , 6th March , 18th March , , , ^reiki^

[/csv]

^hugme^ Honorary Members ^hugme^

If you want to be added please let me know :)

Sharry xx

^fairydust^

See less See more
#1,677 ·
Good luck for phone call Nenee xx

#1,679 ·
#1,680 ·
Ustoget, and Chugabur, I'll be thinking of you Monday (and tonight!).

Bexter, thinking of you. We've all been through so many negatives, and it's so frustrating. Take good care of yourself and wishing you all the best.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

#1,681 ·
Don't know how many I expected to fertilise but out of the 16 (they said 15yesterday)... 6 were not mature, 4 didn't fertilise, 2 fertilised abnormally, 1 is showing signs it might develop and only three have fertilised :(

Going to call me tomorrow with a transfer time for Monday then confirm Monday morning if it's going ahead.

#1,683 ·
Nenee you have 3 fighters there x

Guthrun think that you might be getting good news on otd x

#1,684 ·
Hi everyone!  Monster headache today so having to whisper...

Quickie question for all of you still stimming - are you adjusting the times of your meds for the changing of the clocks tonight??

#1,685 ·
Nenee. Three is still good!you only need one at the end of the day!

Anybody having major bloating with the pessaries? I feel like I'm six months pregnant and nearly wobbling when I walk!baggy clothing is a must!

#1,687 ·
Thankyou teeberry
So frustrating just try to download the cd in iTunes paid for it but only got the introduction!!

Bugbabe I'm thinking of giving the buserlin and menopur an hr later

#1,688 ·
Thanks for your kind words ladies.  ^hugme^. Thanks Bugababe, Ill PM you in the week for some info on your clinic if that's ok? Thanks hun. Xxx

#1,689 ·
Teeberry - I have protein pancakes made with oats, poached eggs, grilled chicken Waldorf salads and chicken and chicken and chicken.

Nenee - you've got 3 embies which have gone through a lot, I reckon they're strong ones!

#1,690 ·
Never thought of that either bugababe I think I will just stick to my normal times

#1,692 ·
Nenee, they sound like the top three to come through all that. One lovely lady on here said its quality over quantity and she's right  ^hugme^ Keep thinking positive thoughts hun xx

#1,693 ·
Well done missycleo and neenee, keep growing little embryos.
Ustoget and chugabur, enjoy day off and all the best for Monday.
I'm also a fan of zita west, it helps me relax and visualise.
Sorry for the many I've missed out, it's so busy on here!!
So pupo!! 2 on board. Ustoget, this was purely a physiological decision by us, previous experience and we just feel more positive this way. The other 5 will continue in lab and if sufficient quality they will freeze Monday/ Tuesday. However if not, we have good grades on board. Here's to the 2ww....hopefully time won't travel backwards!!

#1,694 ·
Congrats on being PUPO. Welcome to the crazy of the 2ww crazy frog.

#1,695 ·
Crazy frog, Congratulations on being PUPO! Hope your embies are snuggling in tight x

#1,696 ·
Congratulations Crazy Frog, hoping for a speedy 2ww for you x

#1,697 ·
Thank you ladies. I'll be mad as box of frogs very soon!!

#1,698 ·
Hello everyone, hope you are keeping well.

Misswoo a lot can change in 5 days  ^pray^ take care.

bugbabe I used to work in Hockley :) I lived in Rayleigh for many, many years but now I'm in Westcliff (not far from the hospital).  Cuppa and war stories would be lovely.  How exciting that you get to go on a little break for your IVF.  How long are you there for?  I definitely think the emotions are due to the meds.  I've been bursting into tears over the past few days over silly things  ^idiot^

k161 good luck with your scan on Monday.  I'm feeling much better thank you.

ustoget & Dorie my EC buddies, what time are you triggering tonight?  Did your clinic have a panic over the clocks changing?

Lucie good luck with your scan on Monday.  Good news your clinic will allow you to have GA, one less thing to worry about for you.

missycleo that's fab news.  Enjoy your relaxing weekend.

Nenee 3 is the magic number.  Everything crossed for you.

Crazy_frog congrats on being PUPO, hope the next 2 weeks treat you well.

Laurena hope you are keeping well.

AFM - trigger shot at 8pm tonight  :) Had a frantic call from the clinic last night telling me to do the injection at at 10pm due to the clocks changing.  It was originally 9pm but after putting the phone down I worked out it should be 8pm.  I had to speak to the on call consultant who did his maths and agreed it should be 8pm.  Good job I checked  :eek:
I know I've done this before but cannot remember what I took with me to EC......can I have some advice please as there is nothing in the paperwork from my clinic.  Just says not to wear lipstick or nail varnish.

Have a nice evening xx

#1,699 ·
Bexter I'm so sorry that this cycle has not worked out for you.  I hope you take the time to grieve and find the strength you need to move forward.  Thank you for all your words of support and encouragement.  I really do appreciate all the advice you have given me.  If you ever need to talk I'm here for you xx

#1,700 ·
Thanks guys for all ur msgs!

Bugbabe, am I correct thinking you are going for IVF in Norway?  If so which clinic?  I am finding a plan b I case this cycle doesn't work. 

Anyone else know anyhting about Norway? I found a clinic called klinikk Hausken if anyone has any knowledge/stories please?

#1,701 ·
Bexter - hunny I'm so sorry. Keep being strong and take care of yourself xxx

Nenee - good luck Sweety with your three. Sending you positive thoughts xxx

Patbaz, Chugabur , Laurena, Teeberry , Bugbabe how are you?
Thanks for recommending the Secret, I love it!
Sorry for lack of personals, I haven't been keeping up to date. 
Love to everyone xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.