Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Confused and afriad

951 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sandyman 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I am new to this is please forgive me if I don't fully understand your comment.

I am 25 years old and was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 15 and i have been TTC for 2 1/2 years with no luck.  I have had all the test and i am currently on 150mg of Clomid and have been gradually having this increased since the start of 2015.  I have been told that my next option is to have a procedure done called Ovarian Drilling which scares the poop out me. I have read on-line that having that done and trying Metformin combined with Clomid after can increase your chances.  Can anyone give me help me make the right decision.

This may sound really strange but the past few nights I have been having nightmares but I am fully awake I haven't even been able to get to sleep as soon as I lay down they start and I cant control them or my breathing. 

I haven't had any other side effects as far as I know but I have no idea what to do.

Can anyone please put my mind to rest and tell me there is someone out there who is having the same issues as me?  :'(

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello there
I'm not going through the same thing as you, but I have just found out I'm having IVF in August, which at first I was excited, but then more I think about it, the more it scares me!! So being scared is totally normal!! Just remember that you do have so many people out there, going through something similar, and there is always someone to talk to.
I just wanted to say good luck with everything, and I hope someone gets back go you soon!
Xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.