* Author Topic: Bourn Hall - Part 6  (Read 7000 times)

0 Members

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
  • My daughter Casie-Mai at 1 year
modify
Re: Bourn Hall - Part 6
« Reply #120 on: 18/09/05, 10:36 »
Hi ladies

Roo - That is excellant news. I am so happy for you both. You must be both so relieved. All the best of luck for Monday mate.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^

Cassie - Nice to hear from you, and it sounds like things are going well with you. Nice to hear the extension is nearly complete. How you get your pram of ebay.

Edna - I am having a nice weekend thanks. Been out both night (not drinking) but have enjoyed myself. Have you been up to much mate?

A big hello to everyone else.

Lots of love
Kez xx

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Evelyn's First Set of Wheels
modify
« Reply #121 on: 18/09/05, 16:51 »
Kez,

Been having another manic weekend. Yesterday I was in West Sussex for the Goodwood revival and caught up with some of DHs family afterwards. Great fun but a long long day. Today I'm just catching up with some chores.

Glad you've been having fun too...who needs alcohol?

lol

Edna

Offline pickles

modify
« Reply #122 on: 19/09/05, 08:57 »
Edna - I was at the Goodwood revival for the weekend too!!  We go every year with my parents who are members of the GRRC.  DH and Dad are car mad.  Did you dress up?  I found dressing up a bit trickier this year with a bump!  Great fun isn't it, but I'm totally exhausted today!  I did see someone else in the start line grandstand with a bump yesterday (sunday) - was it you??!!  This weekend was our last one for a few years until the babes are big enough.  I've had a lot of posts to catch up on today and have just read down the chain that you found out small is a girl ^pinkted^ - congrats honey.

Kez - glad to hear that you enjoyed the weekend too.

Cassie - good to hear from you.  My sleep pattern is getting strange too perhaps its a pregnancy thing!  Glad the extention is completed.

Roo - great news that your treatment can carry on.  Got everything crossed for you hun.

Love to everyone
Pickles x

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #123 on: 19/09/05, 14:14 »
Hi all,

Kez - are you still starting your d/reg tomorrow? I hope it goes well for you, hun.  ^hugme^

Things are still going OK for us. Three follies growing nicely and one straggler that may get there. It's fewer than we had hoped but we reviewed our priorities when it looked as though we might have to abandon! Another scan tomorrow and we should have a date for ec, which is looking like either fri or mon.

love

Roo
x

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Evelyn's First Set of Wheels
modify
« Reply #124 on: 19/09/05, 19:50 »
Hi there folks.

Roo, really glad that your scan went well today and that those follies are developing nicely. Hope that they continue to do so and you can go for EC this week.

Kez, best of luck for d/r if you're starting tomorrow.

Pickles, more motorsport fans  ;D...I'm afraid we only got GA this year and I wasn't up for dressing up so doubt it was me that you saw. Really enjoyed looking at everyone else though and had a great day out. As for taking Small we may, but I'd have to be convinced that we could protect her hearing, after all its a fun day out for the whole family. Thanks for your congrats. We're really excited and I'm busy buying pink things for her.

Hi to everyone else hope you are keeping well.

lol

Edna

Offline Mookie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #125 on: 19/09/05, 21:00 »
Just a quickie to say good luck Roo for your scan tomorrow and good luck Kez for your down regging. Sending you both much  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hello to everyone else.  :)

Mookie
xxx

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
  • My daughter Casie-Mai at 1 year
modify
« Reply #126 on: 19/09/05, 21:31 »
Hi ladies

Thanks for all your wishes. But I am afraid to say that we have both decided not to go for it this time  :(

I can't cope with things at the moment, and I know if I start messing with my hormones at the moment, it could lead to worse times ahead. I know it could of resulted in a BFP, but I just need to be ready again before putting myself and body through it. Hope you all understand.

Edna - Glad you had a nice weekend

Roo - So pleased to hear things are still going well for you.

Huge hello to everyone else.

Kez xxx

Offline Mookie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #127 on: 19/09/05, 22:19 »
Kez - I've IM'ed you but just want to say again that I totally respect your decision for some time out. Don't go anywhere though hunny we're still here for you while you take the break you need and will still be here for you once you hop back on the rollercoaster.  ^hugme^

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #128 on: 20/09/05, 09:08 »
Hi all,

Kez - of course we understand, hun.  ^hugme^ . You take the time you need. It's the sensible and sane thing to do - no one should have to go through all this unless feeling totally up to it, both emotionally and physically.  Sending you a lot of respect and support and lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^. Don't be afraid to come here and have a rant or moan if you need to. We're here.

love

Roo
x

Offline fiona1

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #129 on: 20/09/05, 10:36 »
Kez,

Hope you are ok, you don't need to appoligise to anyone about your decision. Everyone has to make their own choices through this journey and all you can do to try and get that BFP is make surte you are in tip top form when you start. Your off on holiday soon aren't you?

Go and have a great time and try not to think about treatment for a while.

Take Care

Fiona

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal