* Author Topic: Bourn Hall - Part 6  (Read 6885 times)

0 Members

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
  • My daughter Casie-Mai at 1 year
modify
Re: Bourn Hall - Part 6
« Reply #130 on: 20/09/05, 15:30 »
Hi ladies

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I am so sure I have now made the right decision. At first I was very undecided cause of the questions in the back of my head "what if" etc but after thinking about it all have decided its the right way to go at the moment.

My hospital were really lovely about it all. They said I should take the time to think over things, and when I am ready, just to call them and they will fix me up with some dates.

I really can't thank you enough for all the support you have ALL given me over the last few months.
I wont be going anywhere, will still be posting updates on my counselling etc.

Lots of love to you all
Kez xxx  :-*

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #131 on: 20/09/05, 18:25 »
Hi ladies,

just a quick update. We had a good scan today - have 1 follie at 16, 2 at about 14 and 2 more just over 10. So we've gained an extra one unexpectedly. We are having ec on Friday and (^fingerscrossed^) et on Monday.

Can't believe we're so close now!!!!!!

Roo
x

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
  • My daughter Casie-Mai at 1 year
modify
« Reply #132 on: 20/09/05, 18:37 »
Hi Roo

That is excellant news. All the best of luck!

Kez xx

Offline Mookie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #133 on: 20/09/05, 18:48 »
Roo

That's great news!!! Keeping everything crossed for you and dh and sending much  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mookie
xxx

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Evelyn's First Set of Wheels
modify
« Reply #134 on: 20/09/05, 18:54 »
Kez,

So sorry to read your news  ^Cuddle^. Quite understand your feelings its a tough process and you need to feel ready for it. Take care of yourself hun and keep in touch.

lol

Edna

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #135 on: 20/09/05, 18:55 »
Roo,

Also meant to say really glad that your scan went well and that you can go for EC on Friday.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

lol

Edna

Offline pickles

modify
« Reply #136 on: 21/09/05, 12:41 »
Kez -  ^Cuddle^ my thoughts are with you hun.  Wishing you every success with the counselling etc.  You'll get through this. Take care x.

Roo - great news, your follie sizes sound really good.  All the best for Friday.  ^reiki^

Love to everyone
Pickles x

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #137 on: 21/09/05, 15:29 »
Hi all,

thanks so much for your kind thoughts. It's all very exciting. i have my hcg injection tonight at 9 and ec on Friday at 7.30 am. I'm feeling rather nervous about it all - wish I'd had a scan today to see how the follies are doing. I guess I won't know anything new until Saturday now. DH has started worrying that his  ^sperm^ won't survive the defrost and he'll have to have an emergency SR and he's been drinking recently... I'm worrying that I will get the injections wrong or that I've ovulated or that there won't be any eggs in the follies or that they won't fertilise...  ^scared^ Deep, calming breaths. At least I'm not commuting this week - decided to give myself a week off and some me time. It's nice, I must say. Anway, rambling on in a nervous way.

love
Roo
x

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #138 on: 22/09/05, 16:14 »
/bump

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #139 on: 22/09/05, 18:46 »
Roo,

Best of luck with EC tomorrow. Try not to worry about things you can't control I'm sure it will all be OK and extra stress won't help.

^fingerscrossed^ for good eggs and successful fertilisation

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

lol

Edna

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal