* Author Topic: Bourn Hall - Part 6  (Read 7071 times)

0 Members

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Evelyn's First Set of Wheels
modify
Re: Bourn Hall - Part 6
« Reply #180 on: 3/10/05, 19:25 »
Hi folks,

Its been so busy we seem to have slipped...

Hope everyones well and hasn't had too bad a Monday.

lol

Edna

Offline loopy12

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #181 on: 3/10/05, 23:03 »
Hi all!
Sorry for silence - bet you've all forgotten me already! :)
I've been on holiday the last few weeks so haven't had a chance to get on here.
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say GOOD LUCK ROO for monday in case I don;t get back on here by then.

Awful news about the NHS funding for Bourn - luckily we seem to have got on the egg-share program anyway (oh, yeah, worries about my BMI were unfounded - I turned out to be taller than I thought!) but we were relying on the NHS for our second go if it doesn't work first time :(

Still, there's a lot more people out there who will have been relying on it 100% and thinking they were nearly at the top of the list, and I really feel for them.

Hi to everyone!
Lauren.

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #182 on: 4/10/05, 16:04 »
Hi all,

Lauren - that's good news about your BMI and getting on the egg-share program. Are you going to be starting a cycle soon?

Hope everyone else is well.

Roo
x

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #183 on: 4/10/05, 20:32 »
Lauren, hope you had a great break, did you go away? You must be delighted to have the egg share and BMI issues resolved. Hopefully this means you can start soon.

Hi to everyone else hope you're all well tonight.

lol

Edna

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #184 on: 5/10/05, 15:59 »
/bump

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #185 on: 5/10/05, 21:11 »
Hi folks,

Hope you're all OK today.

Winters definitely here isn't it? Cold foggy mornings are no incentive to get up and go to work are they  ;).

lol

Edna

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #186 on: 6/10/05, 19:32 »
Hi folks,

We've slipped again so this is to get us back onto page 1  ;D.

Hope you're all well.

lol

Edna

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #187 on: 7/10/05, 08:55 »
Hi ladies,

we're very quiet at the moment and the silence (along with the suspense of 2ww) is killing me. Can't believe I'm almost to test date - just one long weekend to get through, followed by half a day of waiting for my blood test results. The temptation to test at home is very strong, especially today as we were originally given today as our test date but we sensibly ( ^idiot^ ) decided to wait until Monday as we have guests this weekend and blah blah blah.
Having been feeling very confident, I've been through a few days of horrible nagging doubt. Not much in the way of symptoms that can't be put down to Cyclogest and this nasty cold.
Not sure if I want to know now or not. DH is decidedly tense but he's had a busy week at work. I've been at home staring at daytime TV ( ^zombie^ ) and thinking about my embies.  :-\
Anybody know some magic words that will make me feel better (apart from those I hope to hear on Monday)?

Hope all you pg ladies are well. Kez - you're quiet but maybe you're in Scotland now? Fiona - hope it's all going well for you.

Roo  ^twitch^
x

Offline pickles

modify
« Reply #188 on: 7/10/05, 09:10 »
Hi everyone

Hope you are all well.  I've had a pretty exhausting week hence no posts until today.  Was feeling pretty drained anyway and then last night had a 4.5 hour drive home from London (normally 1.5 hours) because the A41 Finchley Road was closed off and it totally grid locked North London.  I ended up phoning DH in tears telling him I was trapped in London and wasn't going to be able to get home!!  Oh dear, I think the old hormones were affecting me yesterday ^idiot^ ^idiot^.  DH then had to stay on the phone for ages convincing me that the traffic would free up in the end and the chances of London coming to a complete standstill were very remote!!  Poor DH!

Roo - You've done so well not testing up until now.  I tested on about day 12 and got a very very faint positive and then it was torture waiting the extra days until the blood test.  I ended up driving DH mad and testing every day after that!  If you can avoid giving into temptation do so because until you get the blood test you probably won't be convinced by the home tests either way.  ^police^. Loads of  ^fairydust^ for Monday. x

Love to all
Pickles x

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #189 on: 7/10/05, 09:15 »
Pickles - you made me  ^roflmao^ with your traffic story. Thank you. It's good to remember that there are other kinds of crazy! And that if this works, I'm not out of the mad house yet! Puts things in perspective...

Roo
x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal