* Author Topic: Bourn Hall - Part 6  (Read 7289 times)

0 Members

Offline Cassie Cat

• Olivia
modify
Re: Bourn Hall - Part 6
« Reply #30 on: 21/08/05, 16:35 »
 ^hello^ BH Girls

Glad everyone is well, doesn't seem to be many newies wanting to join the BH thread - maybe Roo and Kez should hand out fliers in the waiting room next time you are both at BH!

We went for a sexing scan today in St. Albans and we found out we are having a girl  ^pinkted^ !  It was a hard job for the Sonographer to tell as the baby was kicking her legs around non-stop and also the umbilical cord was was between her legs, but after 20 minutes she concluded the baby was female.  Me and DH thought it would be a boy but we are not disappointed at all - there are much nicer and more clothes for little girls than boys I've noticed.

Anyway, I can now daydream about girls names for the next 4 months!

lots of love

Cassie x ^cat^

Offline pickles

modify
« Reply #31 on: 21/08/05, 18:48 »
Hi everyone

Cassie - good to hear from you.  Congrats on your girl  ^pinkted^ and glad to hear that all is going well.  Over half way now!

Love to all
Pickles
x

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
  • My daughter Casie-Mai at 1 year
modify
« Reply #32 on: 21/08/05, 20:38 »
Hi ladies

Roo - The waiting is driving me crazy, but it will soon be here. Since before my first treatment in Jan I decided that I wanted a Winnie the Pooh (more eeyore) nursery so I thought I would do some cross stitchs for the room (as it is something I can do whilst waiting for our BFP). Well 8 months on and I have nearly completed the 11 cross stitch, so it better happen soon as I will need a bigger room to put them all up in  ;D
How are you going with the treatment?

Cassie - Great news on the sex of your baby. A nice little girl, bet you and DH are well happy.

Pickles and Tulip - Hope the twins are doing well. Have you got any more dates lined up?

Edna - Hope you and smalls are well.

Mookie - After our nice scabs talk the other day, hope your ok  ;D

Hello to anyone else I have missed off, hope your all well and had a nice weekend

Love Kez xx

Offline fiona1

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #33 on: 22/08/05, 13:19 »
Hi All,

I am still around and following your posts.

Cassie - congratulations on finding out you are having a girl, you can now start shopping.

Hello to everyone else.

We are waiting for our appointment at ARGC on Sept 27th. I just want to get going. We also got a letter from our Local Authority saying they will be ready to assess us for adoption at the end of ther year. we need to decide what we are going to do.

I was 30 at the weekend and have 17 friends over for the weekend, we chatted about IVF V donor sperm V adoption and it's amazing everyones different opinions. I told them all that unless you are in this position you cannot know how you would react. It was intresting though cos in the group there was 1 who doesn't want kids. 1 who wants to adopt and is phobic about the thought of being pregnant. 1 who is pregnant. 1 who has ivf twins and 1 who is the most fertile person i have ever met and has had 3 kids in 5 years. So a good cross section of people.

Hope you are all well and your pregnancies are going well.

Roo - hows the treatment going?

Kez - not too long now, we may even cycle together as we still have 5 embies at the bridge centre.

Take Care all and keep posting we need to go on a recruitment drive and get people onto the Bourn thread, but not too many. I can't keep up with the ARGC thread as there are too many of them.

Fiona

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #34 on: 22/08/05, 20:46 »
Hi Fiona

Happy belated birthday for the weekend.

Yeah it will be nice to cycle together. I am now waiting for A/F and then I can call clinic and get confirmed dates, I have started to feel a lot more positive over the last few days, so I hope it lasts.

All the best for your appointment on 27th Sept

Lots of love
Kez xxx

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Evelyn's First Set of Wheels
modify
« Reply #35 on: 22/08/05, 22:15 »
Hi guys,

Cassie, many congratulations on your little girl. As you say theres some very cute stuff out there and now you can get shopping.

Kez, thankyou for your comments on Small. I think he / she is special but them I'm rather biased  ;D Keep positive its got to help you get through it and as you say not long till you start now. I also like Winnie the Pooh and have noticed some rather cute Heffalump stuff around too which may be better for a little girl.

Fiona, A Belated Happy Birthday from me too. Best of luck with ARGC. I'm not surprised its a busy thread, its such a popular and good clinic. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hi to Roo, Pickles and everyone else.

lol

Edna

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #36 on: 23/08/05, 18:34 »
Hi girls,

Cassie, congrats on your little girl. How lovely picking out pink things!  ^pinkted^

Fiona - yes, happy birthday to you! Hope things go well for you at ARGC and with your adoption assessment.

Kez - Glad you are feeling more positive. Time is passing even as you read this and it wont' be long now until you (and I) get going properly!  ^hugme^

Pickles - hi to you, hope you are well.

Edna - love to you, DH and smalls

Roo
x

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #37 on: 23/08/05, 18:37 »
Hi

Edna - Yeah time is going slow, but I am sure I will get there soon.

Roo - Yes one day our dream will come true, and from how many BFP's we have got by being on the Bourn Hall thread, lets hope its not long

Love to all I haven't mentioned

Kez xx

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #38 on: 23/08/05, 18:43 »
BTW Kez, Happy Anniversary for tomorrow!
 ^Heart^

Offline pickles

modify
« Reply #39 on: 23/08/05, 18:51 »
Hi everyone

Kez - Happy Anniversary!  Hope DH treats you to something nice.  Your treatment cycle has come around fast (i'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you though).   ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for those frosties!!

Roo - Hi, hope you are keeping well.  Where are you up to now re treatment?

Edna - heffalump and Winnie are winners with me too!  Glad small is doing well.  When's your 20 week scan?  Apols if you've had it - I'm loosing a brain cell for every day of my pregnancy.  Today at work I had no recollection whatsoever of an email I sent out to my colleagues just 2 days ago!

Fiona - hi, good to hear from you.  Sounds like you had a lovely birthday - many happy returns ^birthday^.  Good luck at ARGC I've heard they are v good.

Love to everyone else xx
Pickles x

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal