* Author Topic: Bourn Hall - Part 6  (Read 7302 times)

0 Members

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Evelyn's First Set of Wheels
modify
Re: Bourn Hall - Part 6
« Reply #50 on: 29/08/05, 10:31 »
Hi folks,

Hope all is well and you're having a great weekend.

Isn't the weather great. We had a fantastic time at the open air concert I mentioned yesterday, I was really relieved that it didn't rain after the week before it was very unexpected.

Fiona, great to hear from you. Is there any chance of asking for a cancellation? I know ARGC is a popular clinic but December is a long way off I'd be fed up waiting all that time too.

Kez, how did the party go?

Roo, hope your picnic was nice too.

Catch up with you all later.

lol

Edna

Offline Roomby

• Bourn Hall
modify
« Reply #51 on: 29/08/05, 11:04 »
Hi Girls,

the picnic was great - a perfect day! And the weather continues.... ;D

Fiona - I'm doing short protocol, so I'm on the pill at the mo (mainly to control the timing of my next period). I'll stop next Saturday and then have AF (hopefully) with a baseline scan the following Thursday. I'll be on stimms then, to enhance my own hormone levels, with ec scheduled for about 2 weeks after.
I hope December comes around quickly for you - I agree with Edna that it seems a long time to wait and the idea of a cancellation seems good?

Pickles - hi to you. How are you getting on?

Hope all you girls are enjoying some sun and relaxation.  ^holiday^

Roo
x

Offline fiona1

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #52 on: 29/08/05, 11:11 »
Edna,

Glad to hear you had a good weekend, obviously my brain isn't working as my appoiuntment is on 27th sept and not 27th dec.

It still seems ages away, but we are off to Portugal on Sat for a week, then on the 23rd we celebrate our 10th anniversary. The orgional plan was to go to Maldieves and re-new our vows on the beach, but of course as you all know you can plan Jack s**t when having treatment, so that was cancelled. Instead we are going to a hotel in Kent with 20 friends to have a 'do'

We fly back to Guernsey on the Monday then back to London on the Tuesday for our consultation. As you can see from my signature we are now thinking about DIUI, we just want another child and before elliot gets too old. He will be 4 in Oct. I know lots of people on this site haven't had any children and would love to have one, but we always wanted 2 or 3 children and just don't feel our family is complete. Elliot would make such a fab big brother. Plan A is icsi, Plan B DIUI and Plan C adoption. We are very determined people and will have another child. I just don't know how many more drugs i can put into my body, we have done this 13 times now!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the me post. i am a bit lost as to where to post aswell at the moment as the ARGC thread is too busy and i don't know anyone on it. I will stay here for now if that's ok.

Take care all of you and keep posting

Fiona

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
  • My daughter Casie-Mai at 1 year
modify
« Reply #53 on: 29/08/05, 12:40 »
Hi ladies

What a lovely sun!!!!

Edna - The party's were great thanks, and an extra bonus that the weather was nice too!! Feel a bit lost today as not much to do, apart from gardening and house work!

Fiona - Yes the time is going so slow. So I know exactly how you feel. But pleased to hear you are keeping very positive and have 3 different options if things don't work out. Wishing you loads of luck for your appointment in Sept. Your holiday sounds nice and nice to hear your wedding anniversary is near. 10 years its something to be celebrate.

Roo - Glad to hear things are moving along for you, and your not far away from EC

Pickles, Edna, Tulip, Mookie and Cassie - Hope your all enjoying the weathers and hope babies are all ok.

Lots of love
Kez xx

Offline Mookie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #54 on: 29/08/05, 19:07 »
Hi ladies,

Firstly, I am so sorry for being such a rubbish poster and being so AWOL. I keep meaning to post and then don't get around to it. It's a lousy excuse/explanation I know!  :-[

Roomby - I hope you are feeling well and positive. Won't be long before your baseline is here - sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Fiona - Please do stay posting on the thread, it's great to hear from you and it doesn't matter at all whether you are still at Bourn or not. You sound very pro-active and positive in your considerations for ICSI, DIUI and adoption. With such determination I am sure Elliot will have a sibling before too much longer. We looked into adoption during our 2nd cycle too.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kez - I am glad to hear your niece's party went well. I wish I could speed up time for you and Fiona - stay positive - the time will soon pass and you'll be on your way again. Sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you and dh. The bubble madness will all soon be revealed apparently and we'll find out just what they are for on September 1st!!!

Edna - glad the weather stayed nice for your concert. What sort of music/band did you see? Hope bubs is well, have you felt any flutterings yet from Small?

Cassie, Pickles, Tulip and Selfish - hope you are all well (Cassie - I've emailed you  :) )

DH, me and bubs are well. Bubs is moving about like a good 'un now and dh has felt some kicks! She's a bit partial to rock/heavy metal music - must be the heavy bass/guitars!!! We've been working on painting what will be her room but are taking it nice and steady as we're not the best decorators. So far so good though! I'm feeling a bit of mild backache and hip pain where everything is shifting about so I might have to go get clicked back together again soon but apart from that all is well.  :)

Should we maybe think about another meet soon for a proper catch up and a natter?  ^Bubble Gum^

Lots of Love

Mookie
xxx

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #55 on: 29/08/05, 19:58 »
Hi folks,

Mookie, I think we all have those days when best intentions don't result in much action ;). The concert was a picnic style last night of the proms affair and was excellent. Glad that your little ladys doing well. I can't feel Small yet but am looking forward to when I can it must be very comforting. I also think a meet up would be a fab idea.

Fiona, I'm glad that its not December but as you say September is still a month away and must feel like forever. I think your plan is an excellent and is going to result in a sibling for Elliot before too long. As you say he'll make a fab big brother.

Kez, glad that the party was good. Hope you had a nice relaxing day sometimes its nice to have little planned.

Roo, great that your picnic went well. Hope you're doing fine. Not too long until you start stimms now...

Hope everyone is doing well.

lol

Edna

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #56 on: 30/08/05, 19:11 »
Hi ladies

Mookie - Glad to hear all is ok with you, DH and bubs. Yeah I would like another meet, as I couldn't make the last one  :( Anyone got any dates?

Edna - Yesterday was nice, doing not alot.

Hope everyone else had a nice weekend, and work today wasn't too bad.

I think my A/F has arrived at long last, so should be calling hospital tomorrow for some confirmed dates. Here we go rollercoast ride again.

Lots of love
Kez xx

P.S Mookie - the bubbles have really got me thinking. Will love to know more on 1 Sept

Offline Mookie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #57 on: 30/08/05, 20:09 »
Kez - great news about A/F. Yes it's a rollercoaster but hop on hunny - you're going to get your dream.
Sprinkling lots of  babydust over you!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Offline Edna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #58 on: 30/08/05, 20:25 »
Kez,

So pleased that you can get dates agreed and get started. Fingers crossed that this is your cycle.

lol

Edna

Offline kez23

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #59 on: 30/08/05, 21:29 »
Thanks so much Mookie and Edna.

You both made me smile, and I know with help from friends like you 2 on FF, I can really do this.  ;D

Love Kez xxx

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal