* Author Topic: BCRM Current Cyclers 2016  (Read 49140 times)

0 Members

Offline faith2017

• Un-Ranked
  • faith and patience
modify
BCRM Current Cyclers 2016
« Reply #1090 on: 14/12/16, 16:09 »
HopeX:Congratulation on being PUPO(I think I have learnt the terminologies really fast!!). Hope they are tucked in and cosy.
At least there is the christmas prep to keep yourself busy during the 2ww.
Hopeful_81:Hope that your recovering well from surgery. I suppose it is good to give your mind and body a break from this process and what better time of the year? Lots of nice food and drinks to cheer you up!
AFM: no real change, waiting for a second consultation with regards to surgery and see where we go from there. All the waiting is super frustrating and I break into tears spontaneously sometimes. I guess still coming to terms with the endo discovery! Any strategy for coping?

Faith x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hopeful_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1091 on: 21/12/16, 08:24 »
    How are you doing HOPEx?

Faith I know exactly what you mean about the waiting being frustrating. It's hard enough having to go through IVF but even more tricky when you have to deal with set-backs and new diagnoses. All I would say is that it's so important to make sure your body (and mind) is in the best possible state for cycling otherwise it's a bit of a waste. Try and see this time as important prep time and all part of the bigger process xx

Offline HOPEx

• hoping & praying one day i will be a mummy
    modify
    « Reply #1092 on: 21/12/16, 20:49 »
    Hiya hopeful_81... i caved in and tested at 7dp5dt and after 16yrs i finally got a bfp !!!
    I am in total shock i literally cant believe it !!
    We have our first scan 12th jan, im just praying everything will be ok.
    How are you? Xxx

Offline Hopeful_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1093 on: 22/12/16, 08:25 »
    That is amazing news HOPEx-congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 The wait for first scan feels like such a long time but at least you have Christmas to break it up. I hope everything goes smoothly for you xx

Offline HOPEx

• hoping & praying one day i will be a mummy
    modify
    « Reply #1094 on: 22/12/16, 08:32 »
    Thank you sooo much  . I still cant believe it after all these years. I never ever thought it would happen. Im still thinking the tests are wrong xxx

Offline Watnots76

modify
    « Reply #1095 on: 25/12/16, 06:30 »
    Congratulations HOPEx. Lovely news at this time! Hope you have a lovely Christmas xxx

Happy Christmas to everyone else as well and wishing you every success for 2017 xxx

Offline faith2017

• Un-Ranked
    • faith and patience
    modify
    « Reply #1096 on: 30/12/16, 12:19 »
    Hello lovely ladies,
    Hope everyone had a good christmas and looking forward to new year 2017!!
    HopeX How are you doing? Did you take another test again on the 'official day'? Any symptoms yet?
    Hopeful_81: How are you feeling? Hopefully recovering well and looking forward to a positive 2017!
    AFM: waiting game as usual but plenty to keep me distracted, will be watching london fireworks live for the very first time, so very excited !

Here's to a new year full of new beginnings, hope & love.

Faithxx

Offline Amy76

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #1097 on: 9/01/17, 13:57 »
    Hello ladies  :)

As this thread has got quite long now I have set up a new one for current cyclers at BCRM which can be found here:

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=357410.0

This thread will be read only from now, happy chatting in your new home  :)

Amy