* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy & Waiting for Scans Part 21  (Read 44102 times)

0 Members

Online trina123

• Gold Member
modify
Early Pregnancy & Waiting for Scans Part 21
« Reply #850 on: 11/01/17, 14:44 »
Oh no finky I'm so sorry  ^hugme^ xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline scattykatty

modify
    « Reply #851 on: 11/01/17, 16:59 »
    I'm so sorry Finky but it's good they're being cautious...  ^hugme^

Offline Finky1983

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #852 on: 11/01/17, 17:17 »
    Thank you, not sure its being cautigous more they have to follow the guidelines put in place thats pretty much what she said

Offline grg

• Nothing its over till is over !!
    modify
    « Reply #853 on: 11/01/17, 18:42 »

Finky, I am so sorry ...

But are they sure ?

Also in my case they didn't find HB at 6,7w but they found at 7,4w .
    My doctor was not worried at all, he says it's pretty common ...
    It was also difficult to localize the fetus ... it was appearing something of of 1,1 mm.. but nothing clear..
    Again he said is soon .. he examine the gestionar sac, and the yolk sac, and their shape and structure was healthy ... if yolk sac is healthy, is because a baby should exist .. i asked how it's possible to be so small at this point, and said some times happens , not all pregnancies start same time and go in matematic accuracy..
    Mine was combination of frozen blast with fresh ones..

Offline Finky1983

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #854 on: 11/01/17, 19:00 »
    What did they see for you grgb at 6w7d?? They only saw a sac for me no yolk just a black hole

Offline Finky1983

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #855 on: 11/01/17, 19:14 »
    Just wish i would stop feeling so sick, cannot eator drink

Offline Ziggyb

modify
    « Reply #856 on: 11/01/17, 19:48 »
    Ahhh bless you Finky. I really feel for you. It's so difficult. Try and keep yourself busy until your next scan. I pray it's been misread x

Offline grg

modify
    « Reply #857 on: 11/01/17, 19:52 »
    In my case yes, they saw the yolk sac.

oh Finky ..i know how you feel, i lost a baby at 5,5 w in a silent mc..last May.. I could not eat and drink and smile .. because i really believed that was my turn to compensate from what i have gone through.. I went happy for a scan and return another person.. Every time i go now for scan i am scared to death.. leaves such a big space. But will pass, I promise you, that you feel better soon. Just think that your dreams will have to postpone for a while. You are so young!  ^hugme^

In my case i could not wait so many days, as process says, I changed doctor,  I went after 3 days for a repeat scan, and next day, i did a DC with my new  doctor, in order to have a biopsy. I couldn't stay 10 days like this. The new doctor wrote that I had a recurrent mc and my private insurance covered the expenses for DC and biopsy. And indeed was a chromosomal anomaly of trisomy 20. So i knew that was not meant to be..actually i felt relief.. Could be worst, a good friend of mine at work, they discover the anomaly after first semester and she suffered much more, much more complicated situation.. and in this pregnancy i deal every day with this thought..

Hun, be strong.. of course take your time but try to leave this behind as soon as possible and look forward..
    A big hug sweetheart and you are not alone..

Offline Finky1983

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #858 on: 11/01/17, 20:00 »
    thank you grg, yeah i am going with she was right as i had no yolk sac just a black circle. This was our last try as we have a DD who is 2.5yrs that i want to enjoy. We are now 34 and i know for some that is young but i am over the journey. We still have 2 frozen but at this moment in time i feel the will stay frozen as we always said 2 try after our daughter. i have been feeling so sick for weeks so would like that just to stop now so i can eat and drink and move on

Offline grg

modify
    « Reply #859 on: 11/01/17, 20:20 »

Finky , give a hugeeee hug to your precious DD, tonight  ^hugme^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal