* Author Topic: Newbie 46 yr old totally baffled... Help please x  (Read 2218 times)

0 Members

Offline Agaamh

• Un-Ranked
modify
Newbie 46 yr old totally baffled... Help please x
« Reply #20 on: 15/12/16, 07:40 »
@kaykay Good luck for you!:-)
could you tell how high is your estradiol on 3rd day? as I have similar results of AMH and FSH as you.
I will have my last ICSI cycle wth my OE soon. Bu I am not so optimistic due to my age.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline aussiebub

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 16/12/16, 08:22 »
    Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me popping on this thread. I am 46 and had a really good level of own egg reserve but after several attempts at own egg by what I consider fab ivf doctor here in Australia I came to understand it also comes down to quality and at the 40 plus this becomes a real issue. I also just wanted to let you know that there is hope , loads of it.
    I first travelled to the Czech Republic for  de where I had a disasterous experience and bled after transfer so was a no starter. I then went into serious research and I found that unfortunately a lot of success stories don't post of their journey. I know I haven't as I have been busy with my twin boys 😀 I then travelled to Athens where my beautiful boys that I have now were conceived by a wonderful doctor and a very caring clinic. If I can be of any help in any way please let me know. Sending love and baby dust to all x

Ps Treating single women in Greece is not a problem

Offline kaykay1970

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 9/01/17, 20:26 »
    Hi ladies, sorry I spend time on here, then, vanish... only because I am scared, lonely - I shouldn't be cos I got the best man, love supporting me.  I'm going for egg donation in Russia. Probably the most grown up decision I have ever had to make. Positive and happy ... early days ... xxxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal