* Author Topic: FET NUMBER 4 AHEAD - BARELY HANGING ON  (Read 12168 times)

0 Members

Offline Peony86

modify
FET NUMBER 4 AHEAD - BARELY HANGING ON
« Reply #60 on: 10/01/17, 16:43 »
9 + 3

This tired feeling is not going anywhere! I even woke up tired this morning! The good thing about being so tired is that I don't have to worry about insomnia!

I am not really enjoying being at work at the moment..I don't know if it's because I am tired or if it's because I feel demotivated. This is very unlike me as I actually love my job. The management structure is messed up at the moment..hopefully when  that is sorted then work will be more enjoyable!

Not many symptoms today. Very little discharge which is good I think.

Just 6 more sleeps till scan day!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 11/01/17, 17:33 »
    9 + 4

Well so much for not having insomnia! I woke up at 3 to go to the loo and then could not get back to sleep..so work was quite difficult today..I was exhausted!

Fear is slowly setting in again. I'm scared that my babies are gone. The worry just takes over and then I can't stop thinking these thoughts. I don't know if this will ever stop. I just want it to be Monday.

One of the guys at work announced that his wife is pregnant. He had just gotten back from leave and made the announcement. His wife did a hpt on New years day. How nice it must be to be normal and make early pregnancy announcements and not even think or know of the possible bad things that could happen. I can't even begin to imagine how that must feel.

I just want everything to be ok. For once I just want things to work out!

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 12/01/17, 16:57 »
    9 + 5

So so so tired! Woke up in the middle of the night again and struggled to get back to sleep. Work went on and on because I felt so tired!

Last night I realised that my boobs have grown..I was really excited to see that because finally there's a symptom! On another positive note I am now having very little discharge so I am really hoping this is a good sign!

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 13/01/17, 16:09 »
    9 + 6

Today was a monster day! Felt completely drained. Don't really know how I made it through work. I went to bed early last night and did not even get up until 4 to use the loo. I still woke up feeling tired though. Hubby keeps saying this is a good sign because it's a pregnancy symptoms but I don't know whether it's all the sleepless nights from the prednisone.

Its almost time for my scan! Although I am lazy to go to work this weekend..I think it's a good thing because time will go by quickly. I just hope everything looks good on Monday!

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 14/01/17, 15:30 »
    10 weeks

I cannot believe it is 10 weeks today. I am still struggling to believe that it is real and I keep hoping nothing bad will happen. Just 2 more sleeps until our next scan. Time has progressed much quicker this time compared to waiting for the 8 week scan for which I am very grateful.  I just hope everything is ok.

Work was not too bad today as I worked with W. So it was hassle free and the day passed fairly quickly. I actually had a nap since 3. I hope this does not hinder sleep tonight!

Today hubby's best friends wife had her baby. Hubby sent me a pic while I was at work. He would have never done that if we were not in the position we are in. Previously I would have burst into tears. Not because I was jealous but because I would have been sad for us! In my head I still wonder if it will be us but I try to switch off those thoughts!

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 15/01/17, 13:47 »
    10 + 1

Another day at work today. It wasn't too bad. Did a food shop after work. I have made the decision to eat a healthy diet from tomorrow. I have definitely been over indulging! I hope my will power can hold up.

Been quite emotional today..I think it's my hormones acting up! I've just been so moody and poor hubby is on the receiving end! I think I am also feeling quite anxious about my scan tomorrow! I am so scared!

So the rest of the afternoon is going to be spent on the couch as I am exhausted!

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 16/01/17, 19:17 »
    10 + 2

Scan was amazing today! Both babies are doing well and measuring on track. First baby measures 3.48cm and second baby 3.72cm. The scan was different this time because the babies looked like babies! Both babies even had their fingers in their mouth. The detail was amazing!

Hubby and I are so excited! We are officially discharged from our fertility clinic. It was bittersweet because our doctor has been so amazing. He's been there with us every step of the way..I am really going to miss him but I am glad that we can move on because it means a step closer to our babies!

I have decided to tell people at work tomorrow because lots  of people have asked if I'm pregnant and I've just been lying that it's weight gain but I can't hide it anymore because it is quite obvious now!

I am so grateful that we are here and it all still feels like a dream. I only hope we continue on this positive path!

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 17/01/17, 16:38 »
    10 + 3

So today was interesting! I spilled the beans at work. Everyone was actually really excited for me. Every time I told someone..I felt a bit stressed! I kept thinking what happens if it all goes wrong. I can only hope for the best now.

What's really stressing me out is the fact that I have to stop my progesterone support. My doctor said yesterday that I could stop but I still had a 3 day supply so I will use that up before I stop. I am so scared to stop though. I have also had to halve my Prednisone dose for the next 10 days. I think that's one of the reasons I have a headache at the moment.

Next goal..12 week scan.

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 18/01/17, 16:05 »
    10 + 4

I was walking around in a happy bubble today. Everyone at work is still so excited for me. It just feels so unreal. I am still anxious and scared but I am really trying my best to stay positive.

I still feel tired today so planning on having an early night. Just counting down to the weekend so I can just chill!

Offline Peony86

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 19/01/17, 17:27 »
    10 + 5

We just had hubby's friends over. The friends wife is also pregnant..she's  12 weeks along though. I look huge compared to her..it's crazy. I must say I quite like my belly. Even though I know it's mostly bloat, it still makes me happy when I catch a glimpse of myself!

The fatigue is pretty bad. I feel tired all day at work. I am so looking foward to this weekend so I can just sleep all day.

I really want to get a foetal doppler but hubby does not think it's a good idea. He says I will get obsessive and want to use it all the time. He says we can decide this weekend. I think it will be good because at least I can ease my mind if I am stressed!