* Author Topic: Zlin Cycle Buddies and Pregnancy Chat Part 6  (Read 18670 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin Cycle Buddies and Pregnancy Chat Part 6
« Reply #460 on: 16/02/17, 22:08 »
First time I went was in Autumn and I wore a long t shirt of d/h's so he was there with me in spirit lol and second time I think I wore a summer dress as it was Spring. Both times taken back to room lying down and slipped into bed, and both times my coordinator let herself into the room from memory 😀

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline zanalee34

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #461 on: 17/02/17, 03:23 »
    Hi ladies. Kind of feeaking out now. I'm hoping it's for no reason. My coordinator told me to let her know when I get my period because that would be the day I start my bc. I'm going for donor eggs. Anyway so I emailed her tonight and received a response that she is out of office until 2/20. Will that mess anything up for me? I'm scheduled to go there in late April. I doubt they have identified a donor yet but I'm not sure. :(

Online Bria350

modify
    « Reply #462 on: 17/02/17, 06:25 »
    Tulipan and Stacey, I'm so glad to hear they can let themselves into the room! 

Zanalee, Can you message another coordinator to ask?  Who is your coordinator? I'm to start my pills on the first day of bleeding, so I would think you
    would, too, but couldn't hurt to ask. Last time I didn't get donor info until nearly time for me to leave for Zlin. 

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #463 on: 17/02/17, 08:02 »
    Zanalee they all converse with each other and just start your protocol as per your schedule, nothing will change wi her not being there, if they take holidays while you due to be there, one of the others takes over and looks after you. My coordinator was off the day I had transfer and one of the other coordinators looked after me for the day 😀

Offline Tulipan

modify
    « Reply #464 on: 17/02/17, 14:20 »
    During my recent consultation at Zlin I heard from the doctor, as for the other 2 times I have been there, that my lining is perfect, my progesteron is great and I am ready to become pregnant. Since this is my 3rd time, I am a bit sceptical and I am not getting excited too easily this time around.

I told doctor that I was advised the same thing two previous times and I did not get pregnant. He did not have any answer but Lenka said that my body may be too old to be pregnant???? I was really surprised by her reply, I will be 43 in March.

They told me that there are no other test I could do with them and it is a matter of keep trying if I am not successful this time around.

I still have 2 embryos (2 grade) frozen at Zlin but if this time does not work I think it will be time to skip them get another donor and have PGS testing done.

Online Bria350

modify
    « Reply #465 on: 17/02/17, 14:46 »
    Tulipan, I'm sorry that she said that.  I wonder if she meant something else and it was lost in translation?  I'm 4 years older and got pregnant, (ended with m/c, but I did get pregnant.)  There are lots of others much older than you, too, that had happy outcomes. 

Offline Tulipan

modify
    « Reply #466 on: 17/02/17, 14:53 »
    I know, that is why I was surprised by her reply.

Also, I was surprised by the same "positive" advice from the doctor: everything is perfect and you will get pregnant. Well, not really, two last times it was also perfect and I did not get pregnant  ^bigbad^

As you can tell, I am not holding much hope at the moment.

Online Mimi1010

modify
    « Reply #467 on: 17/02/17, 15:21 »
    Tulipan- i turned 46 in October and got pregnant with ivf donor eggs in December.

Bria- i am in California, Los Angeles

I have a 12 week ultrasound on Monday.

Offline zanalee34

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #468 on: 17/02/17, 15:35 »
    Bria and Stacey- Thank you. She got back to me today on her day off. She is awesome!

Tulipan- Please don't lose hope. I know everyone has a different struggle but please don't lose faith.

Mimi- Thanks for giving me hope. I'm 45 now. So I'm praying this will be my last time with a positive outcome. :)

Online Johns Kymberlina

modify
    « Reply #469 on: 17/02/17, 20:08 »
    Hi ladies,

Oh tulipan I feel you, it's easy to get discouraged but remember this is a new cycle and a new chance. Your chance of being successful hasn't decreased so that's positive :) I was convinced this cycle wasn't going to work and that I had a chemical. I even contacted a infertility counsellor if we needed one. But now I'm 16 weeks pregnant and it did work so it happens and treatment works so hold onto that fact :)

Zana the same message to you too but I'm sure you will be so happy choosing zlin when you get there!

I had my 16 week scan today, I had an energy drink and chocolate and baby still wasn't moving lots, think it's a lazy baby! It did do a full 360 flip but apart from that hid away with head down!! At the end of the scan she said 'baby is fine, he looks good' so that got me wondering if she thinks it's a boy?? The NHS equipment isn't the best so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt but it did stick in my mind!!!

Hello to eoe hope your all ok :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal