* Author Topic: BCRM Current Cyclers 2017  (Read 331 times)

0 Members

Offline Amy76

• Volunteer
modify
BCRM Current Cyclers 2017
« on: 9/01/17, 13:52 »
Hello ladies  :)

Here is a new home for current cyclers at BCRM as the previous thread was getting quite long  :)

The old thread can be found here: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=343733.1090

Happy chatting, wishing you all lots of luck  :)

Amy  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline roxy2014

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 9/01/17, 16:49 »
    Hello I am so chuffed there is an up to date thread for BCRM current cyclers.  :)

This is where I am on my cycle so far : I am currently on day 13 on the down reg buserelin spary. I have my blood test tomorrow and I start stim injections on this Wednesday 11th.

Looking forward to chatting to people on this thread.
    Good luck to you all xxx

Offline angelica_wales

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 9/01/17, 21:18 »
    Thanks Amy x

Offline LG81

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 10/01/17, 16:15 »
    Hi everyone. Hope its ok to join in. Never thought I would be back on here,  after our failed attempt last year. But here I am again.  Appointment booked for 2 weeks time!!! Major healthy eating/ fitness plan now after Christmas.  Look forward to chatting with you all xx

Offline Hopeful_81

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 10/01/17, 20:33 »
    Welcome back LG81! Nice to see you here again. Hope your appointment goes well x

Offline roxy2014

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 11/01/17, 17:28 »
    hello LG81 welcome to the group. Good luck with your upcoming appointment. Sorry to hear about your failed attempt last year. Fingers crossed 2017 will be your year.  ^pray^ xx

Offline Cobbles

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 12/01/17, 10:20 »
    Hello everyone!

Could I join too? Have my first appointment at BCRM in two weeks - nervous but also really excited! We were originally referred to St Michaels and we had a whole load of tests there so I'm hoping we can start pretty soon. At the moment I'm taking some vitamins (Vit d, folic acid and ubiquinol) and trying to avoid alcohol to prepare - any other advice?

Looking forward to chatting with everyone x

Offline roxy2014

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 13/01/17, 07:39 »
    Welcome Cobbles to the group. I remember very well how I felt when we went to our 1st appointment so I know  exactly how you feel.  It is a feeling of such mixed emotions but I remember feeling so excited to be finally getting that step closer to becoming parents. Good luck with your appointment. which doctor have you been assigned to? We had Dr Pam Lambert. Yes I would def take vitamins. I take proxeed women's fertility sachets. Which is all your vitamins. I also cut down on alcohol before starting treatment but I did have the odd occasional glass of vino but when I started treatment I have gone t total. You might want to consider acupuncture. I swear by it throughout treatment. Good luck & looking forward to chatting to you more x

Offline CharlieJ

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 15/01/17, 11:04 »
    Hi ladies,

It might be a bit early for me as I haven't got any dates for my next cycle yet. We're trying for a sibling- hopefully it won't take 3 more cycles!
    Very best of luck to those actively cycling. I got my dd from BCRM cycle so it really can happen! I'll be following this thread closely.
     ^pray^

Offline roxy2014

modify
    « Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 16:38 »
    Hello Charliej welcome to the group. Your exactly like me trying for a sibling. It took us 2 cycles to get our little boy so I am praying it will work this time around especially when we are self funding it costs so much money and takes a lot of hard work to save up for the treatment. Have you got your consultation booked to discuss about going through treatment again? Good luck with everything. xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal