* Author Topic: TTC with PGD ~ Part 3!  (Read 35145 times)

0 Members

Offline -Susan-

• Gold Member
modify
TTC with PGD ~ Part 3!
« Reply #750 on: 6/01/17, 19:32 »
Sorry, thought I had updated here too :) thank you! For those that didn't see, my beta has gone up quite a bit so it's looking more possible to be a viable pregnancy now, amazingly. I'm sorry, I'm very aware some of you haven't had your own successful pregnancy yet and some have even been through more than I have and my news might be difficult. I won't be posting updates here (will in my diary if anyone wants to know how things go) but will post a bit generally still and follow your journeys. I really really hope you'll all get your own miracles too ^hugme^ Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    TTC with PGD ~ Part 3!
    « Reply #751 on: 6/01/17, 21:22 »
    Congratulations Susan!!  :) So, so happy to hear this good news. I was worried for you before! It shows how lovely you are that you are also thinking of us at this time of joy for you. I hope you can now enjoy it  ^hugme^ You have a strong fighter (or just slightly lazy/easygoing! )of an embaby on board! I will keep an eye on your diary xx

Offline Carrie88

• Gold Member
    modify
    TTC with PGD ~ Part 3!
    « Reply #752 on: 10/01/17, 11:11 »
    Hey everyone, hope you all had a lovely Christmas!!! Time to catch up with everyone :)

Susan - what a rollercoaster for you!! I've just finished your blog and I felt sick reading it with the nerves to see the outcome. Amazing beta jump and fingers crossed your scan goes well xx

Verbana - are things still going well sweets? When's your scan again? Xx

Theresah - so sorry to hear about your bfn. I do know people that have had natural FET with guys, they've really had to push it though as Guys are quite strict with and rigid with their protocols. Keep pushing though, best of luck with your next transfer xx

AFM - my honeymoon is now in 13 days so really looking forward to our cruise and we've been invited to my husbands cousins wedding in South Africa the beginning of April which is when transfer was going to be.

I'm not prepared to put my life on hold like I did in 2015/2016 so we're going and transferring the beginning of may now.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Online Verbena-tea

modify
    TTC with PGD ~ Part 3!
    « Reply #753 on: 10/01/17, 17:10 »
    Happy new year Carrie!

So exciting about your honeymoon, that's great. I think it's lovely you're going to the wedding as well, and May will come round soon enough! We're you still awaiting some test results for your embryos? Hope all has turned out well there too.

Still all good here thanks. Won't waffle on as, as Susan's already said, it can be the last thing you need to read when things aren't going as you'd hoped, but happy to have a gossip via Instagram any time xx

Offline sunhog

• Gold Member
    modify
    TTC with PGD ~ Part 3!
    « Reply #754 on: Today at 08:33 »
    Hi all,

I had cvs yesterday one of my twins hearts had already stopped at 11 weeks, the other has been tested so just waiting on the results,

Today I don't feel pregnant anymore just hoping I'm paranoid, might ring the hospital later and see if they can monitor me

Keeping busy if you still read this thread I can't message you back as you mailbox is full.

Hope you are all doing ok xxx

Xxx

Online Verbena-tea

modify
    TTC with PGD ~ Part 3!
    « Reply #755 on: Today at 16:57 »
    Sunhog I'm really sorry for your loss. It's perfectly understandable that you now feel concerned - definitely contact the hospital (and maybe your midwife/consultant as well) and find out what reassurance or monitoring they can offer.

Thinking of you and keeping fingers crossed for a good outcome for your other twin. Xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal