* Author Topic: Cycle Buddies February/March 2017  (Read 31676 times)

0 Members

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
  • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
modify
Cycle Buddies February/March 2017
« Reply #1230 on: 20/03/17, 20:10 »
Daffodil: i did the IVF calculator before I had even started stimms just guessed it

Dominican: yay for ur second funded cycle love x good luck with your review and the next cycle xx hope to speak to u again some day x don't give up ur dream xx

Charlie: how do u know u upset someone ? Is it coz the mods edited your posts. You shouldnt have to feel like u don't fit in x u have been where we are and have ony just got ur pregnancy which i for one am so happy for u xx if u want to stay do x if not i hope our paths cross again someday xx good luck

Jules: I'm so nervous lol x I'm excited too tho ha ha x I will get a phone call tomorrow at some point to tell me what time transfer will be but they won't be checking on my embies until Wednesday morning so i sm hoping and praying they r still ok and are still growing into my babies x i am not a good waiter lol i hate waiting ha ha x as for u testing, the cycle i tested my hcg shot out and it was gone by 5 days after transfer ( they give u a trigger shot day of transfer to aid implantation so i think 12 days s good but just prepare yourself as if its negative then it may be a false negative as too early x my clinic always get me in for a blood test 10dp5dt x

Siobhan: lovely to hear from u x good luck in prague

Trixibell: Wednesday can't come quickly enough ha ha just want to know my embies are ok and want them back in my womb  . Looks like we both be in for a Wednesday transfer then x how many will u get put back ?

Stef: so sorry love x maybe they need to change ur protocol x

Afm: so Wednesday can't come quickly enough lol, we get a call tomorrow for transfer time but we won't know how our 5 embryos r doing till the day x I'm really hoping they are ok and growing well  xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #1231 on: 20/03/17, 22:32 »
    Hi ladies,

Dee...ha ha! Me too! What are we like!?!

Dominican dream....that's fab news that you've got another funded cycle. I'm really wishing you all the best for the next round & take some time out to rest/relax & do nice things before your next round. :)

Charlie...I'm feeling the same. It's kind of like a no man's land atm isn't it & the other thread is making me more anxious! Please keep in touch :) Xxx

Stef...I'm so sorry to hear that your cycle has been cancelled again. You poor thing. What dose & type of drug were you on for stims? I really hope you get some answers at your review & wishing you lots of luck for the future. 💖

Quick wave to everyone else!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Offline stefb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1232 on: 21/03/17, 08:56 »
    Daffodil123- we started off this cycle on gonal f 225 and got upped to 300 nightly and 0.25 of cetrocide of a morning -Im hoping we get some answers just so frustrating getting to the same point and not getting any further xx

Offline daffodil123

modify
    « Reply #1233 on: 21/03/17, 12:14 »
    Aw yes that's tough. You might be able to go up even higher on Gonal F next time too...I was on 375 for my fourth round & I've gradually gone up on each of my rounds. It does depend on weight etc though & everyone is different. I really hope you get some answers & get a new plan of action together. All the very best Xxx

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Offline JulesTulip

modify
    « Reply #1234 on: 21/03/17, 16:20 »
    Hi ladies

I caved and did a Clearblue digital early predictor test this afternoon, and it came back pregnant 1-2 weeks. Tmi alert, I am taking progesterone capsules vaginally and in my urine collection in the container that I used to test, there was a bit of the progesterone floating on top ☺️ I'm 8 days post 3 day transfer, two embryos. It's 12 days since my Ovitrelle trigger shot.

Do you think the test can be accurate? I've sent through a message to the after hours sister explaining, and asked if I can do my first beta blood test tomorrow morning instead of Thursday morning. The clinic sister told me that the pain after ET was probably some cysts on my corpus luteum at the ovaries, and on the preg test it says you can get incorrect information if you have an ovarian cyst (a possible false positive if you have corpus luteum cyst/s is what I read on the internet).

Have any of you ever had a corpus luteum cyst/s after IVF and gone on to have correct positive urine pregnancy tests?

Or have you ever tested this early (basically 6 days post 5 day transfer) and had a confirmed positive?
    Thanks ladies xx

Offline stefb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1235 on: 21/03/17, 16:36 »
    Hi daffodil123, they said that's what they will look to do next time round xx

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1236 on: 21/03/17, 17:19 »
    Hey all just a quick one atm I'll update and do personals later z

Im in tomorrow at 9am for transfer x wont know how my embies are until then x

Offline SiobhanT

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1237 on: 21/03/17, 20:05 »
    I just want to say a huge good luck to Dee and Trixi for tomorrow...... hoping you both get some good strong ones!!!
    Andra - thinking of you hon hope you're doing okay xx
    MGreen - How are you doing darling girl?
    Jules - wish I could give you some advice, but have never been through this before, just stay strong and positive.
    Daffodil- haven't seen you around for a bit. Hope all good xx
    Tania- how are you babe, how you holding up?
    Welcome to the new girls this is a fantastic group.
    Lots of hugs to all xxxx

Offline JulesTulip

modify
    « Reply #1238 on: 21/03/17, 20:32 »
    Good luck for tomorrow Trixi and Dee! Will be thinking of you and hope you have a wonderful experience having your little embies on board xx

Thanks Siobhan. I'm not sure if there even are cyst/s as they said when I called a few days after transfer that they're fairly common and I think they resolve on their own. I haven't had pain there again since Saturday morning. Only mild period crampy feelings on both sides every now and then.

My clinic advised me to wait until Thursday- my OTD, to do the first blood test, so will wait until then. Staying positive though, thank you for your kind words xx

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1239 on: 21/03/17, 21:39 »
    Daffodil: think we must be mad ha ha x

Jules: with my natural FET i had a cyst all through my cycle i had a corpus leuteum . And all my pregnancy tests were accurate x i have also had a positive test at 6DP5DT x thanks love im excited and nervous too x

Siobhan: thank you lovely xx im so nervous as wont know how my embies are till we get there x

Trixibell:,good luck tomorrow for transfer cycle buddy x we will smash this 2WW xx

Afm: so tomorrow im in for my transfer. My clinic will do my transfer then I will have a injection of ovitrelle to aid implantation but it isnt the full dose lol it's usually only half. I have decided that I'm not going to be testing early i an not wanting to drain myself. My friend has had IUI and have been testing herself mad all week and tomorrow is her OTD and her tests have been negative and i feel for her but she is driving herself mad so for that reason im not testing early. X