* Author Topic: February 2017 2WW  (Read 14699 times)

0 Members

Online pheeny

modify
February 2017 2WW
« Reply #350 on: 17/02/17, 14:10 »
Congratulations femsmurf 😀

Little dreamer FF is full of stories of successful pregnancies after bleeds it's very common, especially if 2 have gone back in.  You can't do anything so just think positive thoughts xxx

I'm feeling more positive today, don't know how I'm going to last another 8 days though!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Teeinparis

• Gold Member
    modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #351 on: 17/02/17, 14:49 »
    I have a lovely DD after two bleeds.  I also had another pregnancy not end well so do ask your consultant to make sure your progesterone is high enough.

Online Little_dreamer

modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #352 on: 17/02/17, 14:51 »
    Thanks Pheeny - I'm pretty needy today. 8 days is so long I honestly don't think I'll make it. Was thinking about testing Tuesday which is 14 days post EC 9 days post transfer. Especially if things carry on like this. Any symptoms for you?

Thanks Teeinparis, I will give them a call x

Online Teeinparis

• Gold Member
    modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #353 on: 17/02/17, 15:20 »
    I test Monday as it is the Lister's policy for 14 days after EC regardless...if BFN then a few days later again then go from there.  I don't register on pee sticks even when over 100 so go for bloods. 

Do call - they can take your progesterone levels or sometimes will suggest back door instead of front as they may be aggravating your cervix.

Online Little_dreamer

modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #354 on: 17/02/17, 15:58 »
    They told me to carry on as I am, no increase to my dose and no tests.

8 more days it is!

Online kittykatkins

modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #355 on: 17/02/17, 16:48 »
    Hi ladies, I'd like to join the chat. I'm currently 5dp5dt, OTD 26/2/27, and going a little stir crazy!

Online Teeinparis

• Gold Member
    modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #356 on: 17/02/17, 16:49 »
    That is bad advise.  Take a first response 14dp ec at least and if still bleeding I would up progesterone.  If on the pessaries start putting them up the back door.  No strenuous cleaning etc.  Just relax. 

Offline CazMc82

modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #357 on: 17/02/17, 17:50 »
    Welcome Kitty! Sounds like you have had quite a journey, massive fingers crossed for you <3

Online Little_dreamer

modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #358 on: 17/02/17, 18:06 »
    Hi Teeinparis , good advice. I did feel a bit abandoned by my clinic, like they are not interested now ET is over. I have been taking it easy and will definitely make sure DH is doing the cleaning  ;)

Hi kitty, you are at the same stage as a couple of us on here so welcome aboard the ride. Hope all is well x

Offline alittlenervous

modify
    February 2017 2WW
    « Reply #359 on: 17/02/17, 18:29 »
    Thank you! I was really nervous posting, your reply means a lot.  And feeling connected and sharing with you all already feels so much better. 
    Hmmm i can get crampy yes, but you know what it's like - any twinge and I think it's something else!
    My biggest battle is I came off the pill xmas 2013 and following that and the M/C I had the most lightest periods, barely anything there.  Everyone, including doctors told me it was normal - i had such a feeling it wasn't.  So when they found endo on my ovary they said that explained the odd periods!  felt like i'd won a battle!
    2 periods since the lap which have both been much more acceptable.  So i'm really just getting used to all the cramps etc that go with it so who knows what these cramps are!  only light and twingy.
    Always find the 3 to 4 days before my period is due to be the hardest! I wish i could sleep for those few days.
    Good to know there is someone else due around the same time as me.x

Ivy that sounds so much like me! I stopped the pill 2 years ago almost.  I was put on the pill for heavy periods and was terrified to come off and go back to that.  Since stopping my periods have been so so light and barely last a day.    Doctors all day normal as been on the pill 11 years.  Only tests comeback off were progesterone showing not ovulating but since that have had 2 show I am and my FSH and LH hormones a little high and low.    I to get exhausted when period is due.      Feel free to chat anytime xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal