* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy & Waiting for Scans Part 22  (Read 27239 times)

0 Members

Offline MaybeBaby2017

modify
Early Pregnancy & Waiting for Scans Part 22
« Reply #500 on: 19/05/17, 16:58 »
Thanks VCR 💋 I guess if you are willing to pay the 💵 the beta can be expedited.  Pleased both your results were fine, and I hope you have a lovely weekend celebrating all the birthdays,  remember you deserve extra cake. One slice for you,  one for baby!

Hi AB19,  if I'm honest I'm still feeling like I'm floating on a cloud from the news. I hope your nausea subsides soon.  I went shopping earlier with the hubby and kept having lots of hot flushes which he found amusing 😊

I've found different sites show different due dates,  is there a calculator in particular that you ladies would recommend?!

Xxx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #501 on: 19/05/17, 18:56 »
    Hi Maybebaby

I like this site honey it gives you a detailed report and week by week break down.

http://www.yourduedate.com

lkle x

Offline VCR

modify
    « Reply #502 on: 19/05/17, 19:19 »
    I like ivf.ca because you can put the date of your 5d FET in the calculator. 

Vxx

Offline E11EHC

modify
    « Reply #503 on: 19/05/17, 21:01 »
    Hi maybe baby

I've cycled with Argc, if your first beta was today you'll be 4 weeks pregnant making your due date 26/01/17 :)
    You'll have bloods every other day for 2 weeks then scan and bloods every week till 10 weeks I was discharged after that :)
    Hope that helps x

Offline MaybeBaby2017

modify
    « Reply #504 on: 20/05/17, 07:53 »
    Hi Ladies,  thanks for the advice 😘 Icklefeet I liked the link you sent me,  my due date is 20 January ekkk. When are the test of you due?!

E11EHC,  Im enroute to London again for another blood test they had mentioned today and tomorrow to my husband on the phone... All feels a little intense,  would have loved a lie in lol. 10 weeks is good to know,  we are going away next weekend for the bank holiday so will have to have a few days where I can't go in but I'm sure it won't be a problem so long we the beta are doing well at the beginning of the week xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline violin7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #505 on: 20/05/17, 08:21 »
    Hello all! Nice to see so many familiar faces in here. Congratulations for all your lovely BFPs and may the next 8 or so months be smooth sailing.

Anyone else got their viability scan on the 26th? We're having ours early because of our cp last time. 

I've got hardly any symptoms apart from the odd bit of nausea. I've also had a bit of spotting these laat couple of days which worries me & turns me into an obsessive pant-checker. But trying to find my inner zen...wherever it may be  ^idiot^ :o

Offline Galapagos

modify
    « Reply #506 on: 20/05/17, 08:52 »
    Hi Violin, I'm 26th too! Nice to have a scan buddy!

Morning everyone else, hope you're all do well today with your BFPs!

Ladies I have a question....feeling like my boobs have deflated a bit overnight and not nearly so sore as yesterday, and actually was feeling ok when when I woke up - which for a moment was a good thing until I thought "why don't I feel sick"!! Now I'm worried there is something wrong and my BFP isn't going to stick around....anyone had symptoms come and go?!

Xx

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #507 on: 20/05/17, 09:13 »
    Yea mine did for 2 days after my bfp felt like my boobs deflated and heartburn subsided started googgling again for hours and even told hubby I didn't feel preggers anymore then woke up this morning and bam feel like I want to throw up everywhere.

Apparently the body adjusts to the hormone surge so it balances or a bit then comes back on and off some people lose symptoms for week's at a time.

Enjoy it because tomorrow your boobs will probably feel like boulders and you'll have your head in the loo  :o

I hope your getting lots of rest violin, I know you had lots of concerns after your last experience so sorry your spotting again it does look like lots and lots of women do spot and bleed in the first trimester.

Hannah those clearblue tests are notorious for sending pregnant women into tail spins, put the sticks down and relax. It's like the 2ww again but the time will pass until your viability scan, don't worry women who've seen heartbeats and are 6-8 weeks pregnant still get the wrong readings

Ikle x

Offline hannahdaisy

modify
    « Reply #508 on: 20/05/17, 09:20 »
    Hi everyone, I didn't post very much on the May 2ww thread but did keep looking on there each day. Congrats on all of the BFPs :)

I'm currently 5+1 and have a scan on the 30th, really excited but nervous. This waiting part is so odd, not really knowing what's going on in there! Took another Clearblue digital today, hoping it might change to 3+ but still 2-3 at the moment. Want to see this elusive 3+!!

Offline betty21

modify
    « Reply #509 on: 20/05/17, 09:26 »
    Hi Hannahdaisy - I know the feeling- im currently 4+ 3 and today I only just got the 2-3 so I was happy - my OTD was on Wednesday just gone and it was 1-2 then so moving up correctly- I'm gonna do another one next Saturday and we should have the 3+ then I'm hoping. I'm sure these week indicators can stress you nout more.
    I've got my first scan on 1st June x