* Author Topic: Low AMH / High FSH Cycle Buddies Part 5  (Read 1404 times)

0 Members

Offline Hopeful_81

• Gold Member
modify
Low AMH / High FSH Cycle Buddies Part 5
« Reply #10 on: 20/03/17, 20:20 »
Briss I'm so sorry  ^hugme^ You did absolutely nothing wrong, there are all sorts of reasons for it not working but it definitely won't be down to you being ill or looking after your little one. So hard to pick yourself up and start again.

Bouje and Susie really sorry to hear about your bfns too. I hope that IUI works for you next time Bouje

Rocket, they're are so close together, that's perfect! Can I ask how long to down-regged for and when you added in menopur etc? Great to hear about lining too. Will you have another scan before EC?

5thtimelucky, keeping my fingers crossed that your follicle makes it to EC. Pretty sure we'll start on my end of March cycle do DR will start 21 days after AF.

Hi to everyone else xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hopeful_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 20/03/17, 20:23 »
    Briss I'm so sorry  ^hugme^ You did absolutely nothing wrong, there are all sorts of reasons for it not working but it definitely won't be down to you being ill or looking after your little one. So hard to pick yourself up and start again.

Bouje and Susie really sorry to hear about your bfns too. I hope that IUI works for you next time Bouje

Rocket, they're are so close together, that's perfect! Can I ask how long to down-regged for and when you added in menopur etc? Great to hear about lining too. Will you have another scan before EC?

5thtimelucky, keeping my fingers crossed that your follicle makes it to EC. Pretty sure we'll start on my end of March cycle do DR will start 21 days after AF.

Hi to everyone else xx

Offline Rocket75

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 20/03/17, 21:34 »
    Hopeful - I down- regged from day 21 on Synarel. Started meds on CD 4. I started on 225 Gonal f. On CD 10 I went up to 300 gonal f as I wasn't responding much.  From CD 12-17 I've been on menopur and seem to have been responding much better. The test will be how many eggs I get and what quality they are.

Katkat - I'm going in for a scan tomorrow. My follicles seem to be growing 1 mm a day. I'd like to do EC on Friday. What are people's thoughts on optimum follicle size at trigger?

Thanks for the good wishes she's everyone. Xx

Offline Hopeful_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 20/03/17, 22:01 »
    Hi Rocket, thanks for letting me know. Seems like I have a longer down-reg. My clinic also gives norethisterone from day 19 for 7 days to trigger a withdrawal bleed - is that the same as others? Did they just switch to menopur or are you on combination? I've just checked back and my 4 mature eggs came from follicles ranging from 16.3mm to 19.4mm the day before trigger shot if that helps at all xx

Offline Rocket75

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 20/03/17, 22:28 »
    Thanks Hopeful! x

Offline tily

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 20/03/17, 23:28 »
    Briss - you couldn't possibly have done anything to change the outcome. Please recognise this as you internalising blame for something that you cannot possibly be responsible for. Will you please google all the IVF research papers on bedrest after ET and they found that the women who were more active had higher pregnancy rates. Also, the human body is designed intelligently enough to sustain this level of movement. Unfortunately, it's just bad luck. 3 out of 4 normal pregnancies fail to implant and women are not even aware they conceived. Please please please stop blaming yourself.

rocket - wow - what beautifully even sizes - I have follicle envy!!! Mine are like headless chickens literally growing in every direction if they do decide to grow at all!! My sense re timing would be to go sooner rather than later as you've been stimming quite a while and you don't want to overcook them. They are technically mature at 16mm I think and the trigger will give them another blast of growth so I would trigger tomorrow night and collect on Thursday morning. Xx

Offline klik

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 21/03/17, 02:51 »
    Wow, I'd never seen Riley's sig before--that's amazing! Makes me sad that someone I know with blocked tubes had them clipped...

Tily: that's true! I'm the woman with all the backups (and huge hesitation in every using them!) Cool you got acupuncture with a Zita West person! How are you feeling? Are you able to pamper yourself at all? By the way, I don't think 11dpo is particularly late for testing. CRGH made us test at 16dp3dt! (Also, see my note below for Briss)

Briss: it would be unlikely to have such a late implantation, but... in my last pregnancy at 11dp3dt my beta was 42. Like katkat's mine was a m/c but we only found out at 9w, after the heartbeat. Was a trisomy, so probably unrelated to late implantation. So... still some hope, perhaps... but yeah, not looking so promising...

katkat, Gill: how are you?!

Rocket: those follicles look amazing! FX'ed they all yield mature eggs at collection! Must be coming up--good luck!

Hopeful: exciting you're ramping up to cycle again--good luck!

AFM: doc didn't call yet, still sitting on my hands waiting to see if he'll want me on Lupron (hope not...)

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 21/03/17, 19:04 »
    ladies, thank you so much for your support and words of wisdom! when you are in the middle of it all you just lose perspective. I also came down with something last night, really high fever out of nowhere but feel much better today. Munich told me to stop progesterone , they think late implantation is unlikely so it's officially over. today I am just sad mostly, we ve been trying to get to ET stage since November. I finally had good oestrogen levels and it was so promising but not meant to be. bring on the next cycle.

Rocket, your follicles look really good. if your LH is under control then you can probably wait until Friday but i would be ready to trigger today i think.

5thtimelucky, keeping everything crossed for your follicle to grow nicely all the way to EC this week. is your follicle on the left side? i often feel pain when it gets closer to ovulation and when my dominant follicle gets bigger, during the scans particularly before EC it's quite sensitive. maybe it's just that?

katkat, thanks! we are keeping IVF a secret from everyone so no one at work knows. i just feel less pressure that way. it may not work so i do not want people to feel sorry for us for years to come.

tily, thank you for mentioning that research on bedrest after et, somehow it makes me feel better.

klik, thank you. Ive also googled negative beta on 11 dpo hoping for any positive outcome but could not find any, there were a few ladies who had negative betas on 11 DPO and positive later but none carried to term for some reason

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 22/03/17, 08:11 »
    Good morning! Never a dull moment in the world of IVF!  I really thought I'd figured it all out but I seem to be getting a different surprise each time..so plan (in my head) was clomid cycle with retrieval as usual on day 14 or 15 (had already booked my 'usual' day 13 flight as it falls.on  a Saturday and so so expensive), then clomid cycle again next month and transfer in May. Now the reality looks like this: my cd9 scan showed 2 x 20mm follicles!! And 2 x 10 and the rest less than 10 (total of 10 follicles). So those little evil ones have sucked up all the juice! Anyway after a stressful hour decided to go ahead with trigger on day 9! And then I spent the afternoon at work to book super expensive flights, taxi, train, coach (of course no flight to Brno so have to fly to Prague and take a 2.5hr coach ride at 7am and hope.to get there in time for ec).  I really don't know if it's worth it. Am so scared that these 2 follies are empty or something like that. Then the next cycle will fall over Easter now so I can forget about it. And moving it to May is not possible as I have a 2 week work trip to Cape Town and Namibia. Grrrrrrrrrr! Sorry just had to vent

Just modifying to add, after a really healthy month my DP will now only have about 5 hours sleep before sample day and will.have abstained for just 2 days as ttc yesterday just in case a follicle pops (did that before the scan)  >:(

Rocket - you're triggering tonight then? Good luck!

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 22/03/17, 11:23 »
    hello ladies. First and foremost Briss, Bouje and Susie, i'm really sorry about your BFNs.
    and Briss please, please, please do not beat yourself up. You haven't done anything wrong. It's only natural to try to blame ourselves as this gives up some sort of false hope that it could have happened it it wasn't for us but that's not true. It's only a numbers game. I know numerous girls who were lifting their toddler while pregnant with the second one and had no issues and a lot of other girls who were very careful but did their daily duties and still miscarried or didn't fall pregnant. So please NONE OF IT IS YOUR FAULT.

Rocket - amazing news on those even sized follicles, lots of luck for your upcoming EC.

Katkat - oh that's just typical, isn't it??? Let's hope the two big ones will not be empty and based on this month not so successful planing you might have a shot in April. It only goes to show that you can't plan anything and although you think now that EC would fall on Easter it might not.

^wave^ to everyone else, 5thtime, tily, klik, hopeful, ttc... etc. :) , sorry for the lack of personals, the thread is just so fast paced i can't keep up.