* Author Topic: Newlife Clinic Thessaloniki - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 5  (Read 1703 times)

0 Members

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
  • TTC#2
Cangre I feel the exact same at the moment that I don't even wanna use them however I know I will I just need some time to process - sorry to hear of the negative today :(

Kitten - thank you I'm literally couldn't down the days haha

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Pigs

Sending hugs Cangre xx

Offline missjaay

• Un-Ranked
    @CanGre: Oh gosh, I am so so sorry to hear about your news  :'( I cannot imagine how hard it is, and I hope you are taking care of yourself  ^hugme^ hugs and prayers for you  ^pray^

@Pigs: What a lovely honour to be a godmother! I hope the christening goes beautifully, and also give you some good maternal vibes for the DE cycle!  ;)

I stopped progesterone on Tue and I am waiting for my period. Oh gosh, I didn't foresee how stressful waiting could be! I literally miss taking pills, because it felt like I was "doing something" LOL  ;D  Just this morning I found some small amounts of dark coloured discharge, so I am all excited! I have sent Chrysa an email to ask if this counts as "period", but what do you ladies reckon??

Quick question: how much does Progynova (or similar oestrogen) cost in Greece?

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    Missjaay normally she wants a proper flow before she will count it as day 1 however it's a good sign it's coming so at least she will be prepared for the email to say it's here properly very soon.

I never got progynova in Greece I got it in the UK so can't help sorry x

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    Miss jay prognova is very cheap! Not sure about Greece but here in uk think it's 2 pound a box!! It's the cheapest one xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    10 pound sorry! Think I paid 10 pounds for a box of 84 from Asda x

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    If you have a good GP like me which not many do you can get it on prescription but I know I'm one of the lucky ones my GP gave me all the meds even heparin - but I heard Asda was the cheapest to.

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    Missjay Progynova= Cyclacur in Greece was abt 2/box of 11 tablets if i remember right. They have brown and white pills but obly took the white ones. My local Asda wasnt helpfull so i bought them in Greece. If ur GP not helpful with px def get everything in Greece. Good luck. 🍀🍀🍀

Pigs i felt safe in thessaloniki as i stayed central in makedonia palace. But i find it bit awkward eating out by myself so i ordered room service hehe.

Treez how r u? Counting days till hol i bet😜. Xx

Not much to say here i try keeping baby chat to minimum ofcourse. Had the 3rd lot of vaccinations and poor little one was so hot and sleepy ystd but this morn getting better. Lots of kisses and cuddles needed. 💕💕💕

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    Sorry to hear baby girl was so poorly after injections bless her :(

Thank you - I ant wait 3 months and counting haha , went to see Bruno mars last night so good and got really close loved it :)

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    Thk u Treezuk she was a bit better today. Xx
    Glad u had fun at concert its been ages since i last been to one. Xx