* Author Topic: Reprofit cycles buddies (Orange knicker gang) part 15  (Read 20168 times)

0 Members

Offline SLB1984

• Un-Ranked
modify
Reprofit cycles buddies (Orange knicker gang) part 15
« Reply #550 on: 19/05/17, 17:41 »
Massive Congratualtions Helen, that's great news!!!!  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Helenbeau

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #551 on: 19/05/17, 17:58 »
    Thanks girls x

I only transferred one. The doctor said there was only a very slight higher percentage of success with 2 but a much higher percentage that the pregnancy would have problems.
    To be honest I hadn't even thought about whether I'd transfer one or two, I was just hoping I'd even get a healthy embryo!

I tested on day 11, 12, 13 and 14. I used the same test (boots cheap one) and I could see the line getting darker everyday which was reassuring. I decided not to test before day 11 as then I'd pretty much know that if I got a positive it would be real. I didn't want the stress of testing early and it being negative and then being on a rollercoaster. And learning patience is very important in this game!

I went to the GP today and they said they will give me a prescription for more Utrogestan, they just need a letter from Reprofit. That's saved me a lot of money. They said they'd do my 8 weeks scan too. I know Reprofit Day get a scan at 6 weeks but I think 8 weeks is better to hear a heartbeat. Again it saves me money so check with your GP Girls before you go paying extra!

Does anyone know about the first scan? 6 weeks or 8 weeks?

Feeling slightly less ill today but totally wiped out. There would be no way I'd be able to go to work!

H xxx

Offline Kyliegrantclarkegg

modify
    « Reply #552 on: 19/05/17, 18:33 »
    Am going at 6+3days Eva says it's fine then so am doing it then so I can't just hopefully relax a bit more x

modify
    « Reply #553 on: 19/05/17, 18:41 »
    Oh got my head going now 6 or 8 weeks am so got my heart in the 6 weeks it's a hard time for me last time well 2, years ago I had to have an early scan and it was epmty sac very upsetting xx

Offline Helenbeau

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #554 on: 19/05/17, 18:42 »
    Kylie, what will you see on the scan then? Is there a heartbeat so earky?

modify
    « Reply #555 on: 19/05/17, 18:52 »
    Well am sure the clinic would not advise it's ok if they thought that it would not be plus I have y sister in law she went at that time plus babes heart starts beating at 5 weeks over here the doctors like to did later so they no for sure but I can't wait another 2 weeks driving me made plus the scanner lady I am going to private she does it all the time as long as am 6 weeks so am hoping with the good advice from the clinic Eva and the scan lady am going to be ok xxx🤞 Xxx I think someone on here had there scan at 6 weeks plus xx

Offline Helenbeau

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #556 on: 19/05/17, 21:21 »
    Kylie, of course you will be fine to have it at 6 weeks, theoretically you can have a scan any week you want.

I just wondered if everyone had them at 6 weeks and what the scan will show?

modify
    « Reply #557 on: 19/05/17, 21:31 »
    Thanks Hun am counting the days down x x I was told s little bean with a fingers crossed heart beat xx

Offline sarsi47

modify
    « Reply #558 on: 20/05/17, 09:37 »
    Congrats Helen - so great to hear so many getting BFP's gives me hope xx

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #559 on: 20/05/17, 16:11 »
     Helenbeau I had an early scan at 6 weeks as I had spotting and it showed 2 lovely heartbeats xx