* Author Topic: FET May/June 2017 - cycle buddies  (Read 3798 times)

0 Members

Offline IzzyQ

• Un-Ranked
modify
FET May/June 2017 - cycle buddies
« Reply #100 on: 18/05/17, 18:42 »
I have todayís test results! After bawling on DHís shoulder all yesterday evening, having convinced myself the super low progesterone level and odd feeling cervix meant a non-viable, I re-tested HCG and progesterone today. I donít have the progesterone, but HCG has gone up to 608 (from 222 only 48 hours ago)!!! Iím not sure I can take much more of this, I honestly felt like I was going melt into a puddle of anxiety this afternoon while waiting for the results! So for now, still pregnant. Iím officially 5 weeks today (16dpfet). Just wow. Not out of the woods yet though, thereís that pesky progesterone level, and I retest again on SaturdayÖ

Mollie -  14 embryos frozen, thatís amazing, go girl! You should get a football team out of those!!! Doing FET is nothing to worry about, your body will have time to recover from the collection and then you can get baby making! I had PGD (genetic) testing which means the choice was out of my hands as it takes you past the window for implanting on the collection cycle. Also most women with PCOS are recommended to do FET because it reduces the risk of OHSS, so youíre far from alone!

Pritamin Ė Welcome! My clinic prefers one clean un-medicated cycle before starting on the meds again Ė I  can then start taking meds on CD1 of the following cycle.

Baby Dunders Ė keep yourself busy!! Iíve literally been wandering around with my iPad in hand so I have distraction on hand 24/7 during those few seconds I can sit still! What day of the week is 5d and 7dpfet? (sorry, lost track)

Love and baby dust everyone! xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bina K

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 18/05/17, 22:38 »
    Hey ladies,

Sorry about late posting. I log in from time to time to check in on the forum from my phone but hard to do personals so was logged in from my iPad now to post.

Izzy hun, bless you, what a roller coaster. I really feel for you. I've got everything crossed for you. Xx

Lornam, I'm so sorry hun about your news. Hopefully your not out of the woods yet hun. Take care and look after yourself. Xx

Betty. Congratulations on your bfp. Whoop whoop. Xx

Bunny, hey how are you doing hun? Has AF arrived yet? X

Pritamin, welcome hun. I'm sorry about your failed FET. I too have been through this process back last year November so I know exactly how you feel. My clinic prefers a full menses without meds before we can go again.  You should speak to your clinic and see what they do. Good luck with your FET. Xx

Mollie, last year June, I went thought exactly what you are going through now. I developed mild OHSS due to being put on high dosage of menupur. They collected 26 eggs out of which 17 fertilised and 14 were frozen on day one. My treatment was abruptly cancelled and I was absolutely gutted and shattered.  Looking back I think it was the right thing to do as my body just needed the break to recover from all drugs before going for FET in October (another story).  Anyway I wish you all the best for your FET hun. Xx

Mountain, I believe I'm having the next transfer as I'm booked in for tomorrow at 2.20. Anxious and excited now as I have requested to have 2 embies put back but have a feeling my clinic won't allow it for policy reason. Arrrghh. Good luck with your scratch on Monday hun. Make sure you take painkillersand hour or 2 before the procedure. Xx

Hello to everyone else I've missed. Xx

Bina

Offline bunny73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 18/05/17, 23:37 »
    Hey all.

Thank you for the birthday wishes  :) . All back to work, routine etc this week after our lovely 2 weeks off!!

Bina k - eeeeek how exciting et tomorrow  :)  I hope they let you have the 2 put back, let us know how you get on and good luck xXx

Awaiting baby dunders - welcome and good luck with your cycle  :)  when will your et be?

Mountain - good luck for your scratch on Monday , I actually found mine OK last week, like someone else said remember to take pain killers before xx

Izzyq - glad to hear your hcg level is rising  :)  hope your next progesterone levels are better, hope your getting to rest & dh is taking care of you  :)

Pritamin - welcome and good luck for your next cycle xx

Mollie - fan that you have 14 embryos, that's fantastic :)

Hello to anyone I've missed, hope everything is going well for you all.

AFM - waiting for AF, think it will arrive Sunday! Still have ugly bruises on tummy & still have upset stomach  :(  also had headache from hell that came on last night & lasted all night and wacked me out, still not sleeping great either! Oh dear I really don't sound like a happy Bunny do i ?  ;D  sorry for the whinging!!
    As for the testing early, I never have - I can't bring myself to, I like living in the pupo bubble!!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

Xx

Offline kingsings

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 19/05/17, 10:06 »
    Hi guys

I had my FET yesterday.  Only had a snowy. A day 5 and looking strong. Was terrified is get a call in the morning saying that it hadnt survived the thawing but it did!  I've had everything this cycle as it is my last funded. Had a scratch,  intralipid also taking steroids asprin fragmin injections crinone and cyclogest. Trying to keep positive.  Anyone else taking extras?

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 19/05/17, 15:20 »
    Hi Ladies

bunny73 - I would love to live in the PUPO bubble but my anxiety gets the better of me  ^eyes^

Bina k - good luck for ET  ^pray^

kingsings - good luck on your 2ww  ^pray^

Izzy Q - My ET is on Monday!!!.. 3x 5day frosties.. hopefully will have good call from embryologist monday morning to say only thawed one and it survived... probs going to test the bank holiday monday so 7dt5dt and then my OTD will be Monday 5th June  :)

None of my friends know I am having ET monday and we are all at a wedding tomorrow - acting skills are going be on top form  ;D pretending I am drinking

xx

Offline Bina K

modify
    « Reply #105 on: 19/05/17, 18:31 »
    Hey Ladies, thank you all for your kind wishes.  I'm officially PUPO. yayyyyyy didn't think this day would come again so soon. Got nice pic on my phone of my little embies left in my womb. The hospital only allowed one embie and I was gutted when they wouldn't allow another for the risk of multiple births etc. DH had to be voice of reason and said if this one works then it doesn't matter. Starting to pray this one works cz I have no embies. On a positive note, just lying down in bed and browsing net to find a series or something to watch whilst I've got my feet up for the next 2weeks. Any suggestions ladies?

Bunny hun, hope AF makes an appearance soon. The irony lol. And my tummy probably looks like yours as I've got loads of bruises but surprisingly more from lubion injections. Oh well, every ugly bruise will be worth it if it gives me a bfp. And like yourself, i too never test early. I like to live in the bubble that im pregnant for as long as possible. Xx

Awaiting. Looks like your next on the ET. Good luck hun on Monday. Xx

Kingsings, congrats on becoming PUPO. Wishing you a speedy 2ww and bfp. Xx

Hi to everyone else. Let the madness begin ...

Offline IzzyQ

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 19/05/17, 20:53 »
    Just a quick update - my progesterone level has risen. Still officially Lower than it should be, but over triple what it was. I re-test tomorrow, if they can still find a vein that hasn't been trashed that is!!

Offline Bina K

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 20/05/17, 13:27 »
    Hey ladies,

Izzy, how did it go today with bloods? I really pray it works for you hun. Xx

AFM, et yesterday and since this morning  I've had brown discharge. Ive increased the pessaries to twice a day but I remember this happening last cycle so now I've been depressed that history is repeating itself again and this cycle is doomed. Don't feel any cramps or anything so think my body just rejected the embryo straight away. Wish I could fast forward these 2 weeks. Arghhhhh

Hi to everyone else?  Wishing and sending everyone tons and tons of baby dust. Xx.  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Bina

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #108 on: 20/05/17, 13:53 »
    Bina, the brown discharge can easily be from ET, they messed about in your womb a little bit. I really hope this will work for you and history won't be repeating itself. Fingers crossed. xxxxx

Offline Bina K

modify
    « Reply #109 on: 21/05/17, 17:42 »
    Thanks pritamin. Have you spoken to your clinic or have they stated when they wish to start your treatment hun? X