* Author Topic: May 2017 2WW  (Read 15940 times)

0 Members

Offline MaybeBaby2017

modify
May 2017 2WW
« Reply #490 on: 19/05/17, 18:52 »
Our first sample was from LSB but we went to California Cryobank this time as there is more of a selection available.  You get more of a story behind each donor too so we could look at childhood photos and the donors have extended profiles which they just don't seem to do at LSB. 

I hope all goes well for your next round, and you have two more vials to work with.  Sounds like it's of high quality so you've got good chances.  it really is an awful process as I was convinced that I was pregnant in my first cycle but I think it was side effects from the progesterone. This time round I only had a bit of cramping so was convinced it would be a BFN but foes to show everyone responds differently.   

Xxx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline violin7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #491 on: 19/05/17, 22:45 »
    Congratulations Maybe! Really chuffed for you.

Sorry to hear your news Sweetingwood. If not this time, the next.

Ikle, where do I find this other thread?

Hope everyone else is doing ok  :)

Offline Evie777

• Gold Member
    modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #492 on: 20/05/17, 06:42 »
    Hi all...so I did a Frer this norning..I'm not sure. There is a second line, but it's really light. So I did another Free...same thing. It's definitely there, but very very light. 10dp5dt. Don't know if that's a bfp? Xxx

Offline violin7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #493 on: 20/05/17, 06:47 »
    Sounds like a BFP to me Evie  :) Cautious congratulations! When is your OTD?

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #494 on: 20/05/17, 06:48 »
    Evie, any second line indicates a positive pregnancy test so congratulations! :) xx
    Did you submerge it in a jar or peed on the stick? I was told that frer picks up hcg better when it's held into the stream and not submerged.
    Maybe try that tomorrow and see if it gets darker. Until then cautious congratulations :)

Offline Evie777

• Gold Member
    modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #495 on: 20/05/17, 07:11 »
    Violin, my OTD was yesterday. Thank you for the cautious congratulations. Xxx

Pritamin, I peed in a cup. So will try the other way tomorrow. Xxx

It's so weird. I've never ever seen a second line...so it's hard to believe it...do you think it may get darker if I test later today?? Xxx

Offline betty21

modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #496 on: 20/05/17, 07:15 »
    Congratulations Evie - a 2nd line is a 2nd line 😜 - have you tried a CBD as well?
    I am so happy for you xx

Offline iklefeet

modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #497 on: 20/05/17, 07:26 »
    Congratulations Evie

That's fabulous news honey, whooooop whooooop  ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^.

Tests don't show a second line without picking up hgc so just give it a day and test again mid stream with a frer to see the line get darker. 

Violin here is the link to the other thread hon -
    http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=363594.msg6853778#msg6853778

Good luck to anyone else going crazy with the 2ww hang on in there ladies x

Ikle x

Offline Evie777

• Gold Member
    modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #498 on: 20/05/17, 07:27 »
    Thank you Betty! Not tried different tests..i figured that Frer is the most sensitive, so would be scared to try a different test for now...i think I'll keep POAS on FRERs for the next few days. I'm freaking out..hasnt sunk in at all. Xxx

Thank you iklefeet. I can't believe it..really doesn't feel real. Xxx

Offline MaybeBaby2017

modify
    May 2017 2WW
    « Reply #499 on: 20/05/17, 07:48 »
    Yay congratulations Evie 🎉🎉🎉
    I did two types of test,  digital and the  one with lines.  My line was quite faint but thr blood test confirmed a beta of 160 which they said was good so don't think too much into the colouring of it.  Xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk