* Author Topic: Birthclub - August-September - 2005 - Part 2  (Read 12567 times)

0 Members

Offline Keri

• Gold Member
  • My boys = my world
modify
Re: Birthclub - August-September - 2005 - Part 2
« Reply #100 on: 26/04/07, 20:40 »
Hello all

Sarah~ Oh hun, it's so hard trying to organise yourself, and 2 little ones so don't feel like a wimp!  Hope you can still make it though, would be wonderful to meet you

Natt~ hope the teething has subsided and that AF has arrived hun

Mish~ Welcome home hun, hope your hols were great and that you aren't suffering frm sickness yet!

Dawn~ Where are you??

Julia~ Hope you are well and Vivian, can't wait to meet up

Kel~ How's things hun? 

Things are ok here, DH has been paid today so hopefully book train tickets this weekend, am dreading the journey but hey ho!!! 

had Brody's review at nursery today and they say he's doing great etc so that was nice to do the proud parent bit.  His eating is still up and down but he's ate tea tonight so that's a bonus!

Love to all

keri xx

Offline S4rah

• Gold Member
  • my family
modify
« Reply #101 on: 26/04/07, 20:50 »
Mish - welcome home...have pm'd you

Keri - well done Brody on his Nursery report, I can just imagine how proud you must feel

Hello to everyone else, hope you and your little ones are all well

Speak soon

Sarah
xx

Offline NattKatt

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #102 on: 27/04/07, 09:20 »
Welcome home Shelley!! Hope you had a fab holiday!!

Does anyone have Dawn's mobile number?  She hasn't been on FF for 11 days, and that's most unlike her!!  Hope she's okay!

~Natt~

Offline HelenLo

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Cameron playing Daddy :o)
modify
« Reply #103 on: 27/04/07, 09:53 »
Natt, Keri does I think. I agree, not like Dawn, hope she's ok.

Hi everyone by the way  ;D

Been ultra busy getting a uni assignment in, and getting mega stressed over it. I submitted it just before the midnight deadline on Tues and then crashed out for two days  ^bigbad^

Glad to see you're all doing ok.

Shelley, I love Cyprus! Where abouts did you go? Hope the tiredness passes soon hun.

Sarah, where do you live again? My memory is cack. We're not far from London so quite lucky. I'm driving to Barnet and getting the tube from there. Hope you can find a solution hun.

Only 3 weeks to go! woohoooo

Keri, Cameron's eating is a problem as well, but in the other direction  :-\  He would eat all day if i'd let him and quite often has a hissy fit if he can't have it. Victoria used to be the same, but now eats like a sparrow. Try not to worry hun.

Julia, fab that you can make it, looking forward to meeting you all.

Hello to anyone I missed, my brain is like mush at the moment.

Cameron has taken a step backwards with milk, we've had to really limit what he has again because his stomach got bad and we had a couple of rough nights with him. He still loves his prescription milk though, which is a blessing.
He's a real big boy, people think he about 2 1/2  ;D  gonna be tall like his Daddy I think!

My Godson was 1 yesterday, I can't believe the year has gone by so quickly. We've got a little party for him later, Cameron will be in his element, he loves him to bits.

I must get on more often, i don't know where the time goes at the moment. I'm still doing pole aerobics, love it! Natt, there are loads of girls from Taz on my forum  ;D   It's finally been recognised as a sport woohoooo

Love to you all,
Helen xx

Offline Keri

• Gold Member
  • My boys = my world
modify
« Reply #104 on: 28/04/07, 11:50 »
Hi all

Not long now till we meet, really must book tickets this weekend!!!

I have Dawn's mobile number and text her when she got her BFP but she didn't reply so think it's changed now, just hope she's ok, am a bit worried about her really.

Helen~ Glad to hear you finished your assignment on time hun, must be hard to study, look after 2 children (or is that 3 with DH!  ;D) and run a house, you go girl!!!!

can't wait to meet up, we should all swap addresses when we are all together so we can do xmas,birthday cards etc.  It's going to be great to see you all and meet all the bubba's.

We start Aquatots this afternoon again, plenty of dunking I reckon, just hope my little monkey stays asleep a bit longer so he's not to tired!

Love to all

keri xx

Offline Mish3434

• Owned By A Butterfly Eating Kitty
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • Renesmee and Jake :o) x
modify
« Reply #105 on: 28/04/07, 14:09 »
Hello All,

Lovely to be back home so I can get some proper rest, just a shame I have to go back to work on Monday boo-hoo  :(

Sarah,  Sent you a PM back, I think it was Keri's Brody that was on bottle strike but knowing Keri she probably didn't see your post  ;D  I really hope you manage to make the meet

Helen,  Went to Paphos, same as last time but the Hotel we stayed in 2003 has built some apartments so we stayed in them instead, a bit easier with a little one.  I'm afraid it wasn't very relaxing C kept kicking off all the time, i think her back 4 teeth are coming through, so must admit DH and I where glad to get back.  Well done on getting your work in on time, bet you are relieved.  Don't know how you manage to do it with the 2 little ones!

Natt, When do you leave Oz for Germany?  Sean may be picking you up still from Stansted as I have a hospital appointment for my dodgy eye  ::) at 13.30 that afternoon so may be tight getting to Stansted on time to pick you up, but i will show him your pic so he knows what you look like!  Hope you don't mind!

Dawn, Where are you hun?  You have us all a little worried?

Julia,  So pleased you are making the meet  ^clapping^ C usually naps 1.30 till 3pm but I'm hoping she sleeps on the tube ^fingerscrossed^ I plan to be there around 12 so will have to get my  ^shake^ in gear and find out what time the tubes are on the Sunday!

Kelly, Hope you are okay hun x

Had my booking in appt on Thursday and was shocked to find the next time I see the midwife is at 32 weeks!!! Because i'm having the Nuchal scan and not 16 weeks bloods the midwife doesn't see me at 16 weeks! So glad I still have my doppler from last time!  Feels completley different this time around I only had morning sickness at weeks 6 and 7 and no sore boobs (think it was the cyclogest last time) apart from the constant tiredness and early waking at 4am every day I would think the BFP was false!

Anyway I don't have much news at all so wont bore you all

Love Shelley and Caitlin xx

Offline Dawnie50000

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #106 on: 29/04/07, 21:29 »
Hi All

I'm back :)

Stupid computer had a virus and I couldn't risk Vinny screaming in an internet cafe, so been missing you all!!

I'm afraid I have some sad news :( I had an early miscarrage the day my comp went down with a virus which is two weeks ago yesterday. After having it all confirmed that I had miscarried and got over all the tears... we've decided to put ttc on hold for a bit. I honestly cannot face it happening again and feel I would rather spend more quality time with my precious boy and enjoy seeing him grow up and not be a million miles away constantly worrying about ttc etc. So I'm waiting for af to arrive to go on the Pill for 6 months or so... I want one that helps with PCOS symptoms!!

Vinny has been very ill as well... came back down with the D&V bug, and it was extremely bad... lasted for a week, poor thing couldn't keep anything down and is now soooo skinny :( He's also teething, got two back ones coming through, so not sleeping at all at night - AGAIN.

Apart from all the doom and gloom, we're ok. Just plodding along really.

Will do personals in the week. I will be stuck in all day on tuesday and thursday waiting for deliveries so will probably do them then.

Love to all

Dawn xxx

Offline Keri

• Gold Member
  • My boys = my world
modify
« Reply #107 on: 29/04/07, 21:37 »
hi all

Dawn~ So glad to hear you are back with us but so sorry to hear your sad news, hope you are bearing up hun and getting your head round it all.  Taking a break may be the best thing, to get your body over the miscarriage and your head together about all and not having to think about ttc.  Hope vinny starts to sleep a bit better for you, it's a mare isn't it when they start to wake again.

Mish~ Welcome back hun and I'll ignore that comment about me missing Sarah's post  ;D ;D (i've actually pm'd her so there!!  :P)  I thought you got 16 week tests as well as a nuchal???  Will you not see a community midwife?

Love to all, we're all fine, not much happening, had a nice weekend, just the 3 of us just don't want to back to work tomorrow!

Keri xx

Offline HelenLo

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Cameron playing Daddy :o)
modify
« Reply #108 on: 29/04/07, 21:53 »
Dawn,
Sorry to hear your news hun  ^eyes^
Glad you're back though, was getting a bit worried about you  :-\

Lots of love and hugs,
Helen xx

Offline NattKatt

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #109 on: 30/04/07, 09:08 »
Gosh Dawn, so sorry to hear your sad news  :'( Am glad you're back online - we were all worried about you!  I hope Vinny begins to regain some weight soon, poor little man!!

Not long now until we jet off!  We leave the 9th May for Melbourne, and are staying overnight there in order to catch an early flight to Singapore on the 10th.  We arrive in Germany on the 11th at about 10am.  I THINK I've packed everything we'll need....... I hate packing because I always think I've forgotten something  ;D Oh well, can always buy more shoes/clothes if I've neglected to pack enough  ;) ;D

Hope you're all well!!

~Natt~

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal