* Author Topic: Original Wales Thread Part 1  (Read 20838 times)

0 Members

Offline AliR

• Gold Member
  • Heidi and Catrin
modify
Re: Anyone from Wales?
« Reply #50 on: 13/03/07, 11:06 »
Good luck Caz... glad the injections are going ok

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline *looby*

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #51 on: 13/03/07, 13:25 »
Hi Girls

Can you let me know which county you want me to put your thread in ??
I know you are probably all spread out - but wondered if there are a few of you in one area ??

xx

Offline REDHAY

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #52 on: 13/03/07, 16:54 »
Hi Lou

I think we're all in a few different County's, (Neath and Port Talbot, Powys, West Glam etc ) so maybe just South Wales would work as most of us seem to be down South.   :)

What do you think?

Hayley x

Offline *looby*

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #53 on: 13/03/07, 16:56 »
I have these choices 

Clwyd, Dyfed, Gwent, Gwynedd, Mid Glamorgan, Powys, South Glamorgan, West Glamorgan

What do you think ??

xx

Offline Debz1965

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #54 on: 13/03/07, 18:08 »
Hi Girls

I am OK doing, Neath, Port Talbot, Swansea anywhere around that area really....anywhere within 25'ish miles of Swansea is OK with me.

Carrie - good luck with your injections, everything crossed for you.......... Oooo reputation for twins eh, you never know your luck  :)

Deb x

Offline REDHAY

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #55 on: 15/03/07, 11:52 »
Hi Lou

I dont know what to say about the County thing, as Wales is so small and there are so few of us on here, If were to put into Counties, I think there would only be 1 or 2 in each.  :-\

Hi to all, shall we say a meet for Mid April?  In the Swansea area?  Any other suggestions?

I'm off to take the little man for his 1st injections today  ^eyes^. Hope your all well, will do personnals later

Hayley x

Offline caz nox

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #56 on: 15/03/07, 12:15 »
Hayley,

I would be up for that - only thing is that my EC/ET is planned for w/c 9 April....

Carrie

Offline AliR

• Gold Member
  • Heidi and Catrin
modify
« Reply #57 on: 15/03/07, 12:29 »
If i can still move by mid april that would be good but i might have to be an 'if' add on.. Secretly hoping that i get to meet my little boxing pair before then..

Just thought i'd let you know that LouG is in Singleton Hosp after a scan yesterday showed that her little boy isnt growing.. she had contractions last night but they have stopped and they are hoping to give her a c/s next week sometime if two cots in SCBU become available.. I will pass on the information about the meet but i suppose like me it depends on the situation!!

Hope you are all ok

Ali
xx

I think maybe it would be better if we could have a North / South Wales board as there are very few of us but at the same time i couldnt face going up North. People could join the board they fancied the most then.

Offline *looby*

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #58 on: 15/03/07, 12:41 »
Hi Girls,

Most of the welsh county threads have been posted on, so i cant see it being changed to north / south now.
What i suggest is you tell me which board you want to go in so that you all know where it is, and i will rename the thread wales part one - and then if you want a main meet up i can put it in the mane board

How does that sound  ???

Looby xx   

Offline girlie

• Mummys little tiger!!!!
modify
« Reply #59 on: 15/03/07, 14:11 »
I would still love to meet up.  Sorry to be a pain but as I cant drive, Cardiff would be easier for me than Swansea!!

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal