* Author Topic: Original Wales Thread Part 1  (Read 20841 times)

0 Members

Offline AliR

• Gold Member
  • Heidi and Catrin
modify
Re: Original Wales Thread Part 1
« Reply #70 on: 19/03/07, 10:00 »
They are going to reassess Lou today... she is hoping that they will put off the c/s for a couple of weeks (as the fluid around her little boy seems to be a little better) and let her go home but i'll let you know!

Hope that you are all ok

Ali
x x

Offline Debz1965

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #71 on: 19/03/07, 19:06 »
Hi Everyone

I have been away for a few days and everything has changed!... I am easily confused  ^idiot^

Ritz - really sorry to hear your news, good luck with your FET  ^reiki^

Not sure I can make the 14th April as it could be around my E/C or transfer time all depends on when AF makes an appearance!! Will keep checking to see when and where it's happening and see if I can make it :)

Lou- I hope all goes well..

Sorry it's a short one, but got loads to catch up at home as I have been working full time and had a long weekend away....

Take care all

Debs xx

Offline AliR

• Gold Member
  • Heidi and Catrin
modify
« Reply #72 on: 19/03/07, 21:08 »
Lou is home and they have now decided that she will have a c/s on the 29th March... Its all getting very 'real'

Take care everyone else

x x x

Offline Lou G

• Gold Member
  • My whole world x x
modify
« Reply #73 on: 20/03/07, 10:30 »
Hi Girls,

Thanks for your concern.

Am having a scan tomorrow to check baby boy's growth and fluid levels.  If all is well they will leave me go until the 29th.  Just hoping my two will behave and stay safely put until then!

Is this the main board for Wales now?  I am very confused!

Hope to meet up with you all soon - good luck to all those having treatment x

Lou x

Offline ritzi

• Gold Member
  • Rhian will always be with me
modify
« Reply #74 on: 20/03/07, 17:14 »
lou

gosh you gave us a scare  :o glad you are okay.....hoping your scan tomorrow goes well....tell your little feller to behave himself  ;D

this board was under meeting places - and when the location thread started it was moved here....i was very confused too (doesn't take much  ^idiot^) so i just post on this one and the south glam one too  ;D

ritz.

Offline Lou G

• Gold Member
  • My whole world x x
modify
« Reply #75 on: 21/03/07, 10:35 »
Ok thanks,

Think I will just post on this one as I have saved it on my 'favourites' and it's easier to find that way.

I'm so sorry you got a BFN Ritz but really admire you for not giving up - I wouldn't either x

Lou x

Offline Debz1965

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #76 on: 21/03/07, 11:24 »
Lou - Glad to hear you are oK hun, good luck for the 29th. I am sure everything will go smoothly and to plan!  :)

Deb x

Offline caz nox

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #77 on: 26/03/07, 14:18 »
Wow Lou- I bet you are so excited!!

Where are you having the babies? My cousin is a midwife in Singleton - Vicky Lennon - she is lovely!

I had Oscar in Bridgend - but we started at the birthing unit in Port Talbot - and was rushed in an ambulance to Bridgend.

Offline Lou G

• Gold Member
  • My whole world x x
modify
« Reply #78 on: 27/03/07, 14:14 »
Hi Caz,

Are you stimming yet?  There was a midwife called Vicky who looked after me when I was on the ward last week and she was lovely.  Does she have a daughter callled Sophie/Sophia?

Lou x

Offline REDHAY

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #79 on: 27/03/07, 19:05 »
Hi all

lou G - good luck this week, I bet you can hardly sleep with excitement.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Debs - Doesnt look like a meet will come off mid April, so we may have to wait until May, when you have your BFP  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Hows the stimming going?  When do you have a scan now?  I never did the short protocol so just intreged.  ;D

Cax - Perhaps a meet early May, when Lou and Ali will be able to come with their 4 little ones!  Have you started tx yet?  Sorry if you've already said  ^idiot^

Ali - Great to get a date for section - Why is there a picture of a kitchen?  Is it your new one. ;D

Ritzi - I'm still confused with the boards, so will prob just post on here now.  Any news on FET?

Well I've been for  pedicure today, bought by Iestyn for mothers Day, bliss!

Hayley

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal