* Author Topic: Really down in the dumps 'cos of no symptoms...  (Read 1102 times)

0 Members

Offline ❁ BG2007 ❁

• Founder Member Of Insomniacs Anonymous (AKA "The Posh One")
  • VIP Member Sponsor
[fly]Ok can somebody PLEASE help me out here?
[/fly]

I have spent the whole afternoon looking at different sites desperately searching for answers even though I know deep down I just have to wait.....

I had FET 2 embies ( a 6 & a 5 cell) transfered on Tuesday following a medicated cycle, so that makes me Day 5 today. This 2WW is MUCH worse than last time, the last one, my 1st IVF, I had no reason to think it would fail although I never imagined I'd be one of the lucky ones but I was, we got a bfp! (I actually had a m/c but I got the bfp...) This time though, omg I'm SO down, I just can't muster any positivity at all. I have absolutely NO symptoms and that's making it even worse. I did have some AF cramps yesterday afternoon for a while but nothing since.

I know last time was a fresh cycle and so the different drugs gave me loads of side effects but last time, by day 3, I had such sore (.)(.)'s - this time, as I said, nothing.

Can anybody cheer me up a little? Have any of you had bfp's following no symptoms?

Thanks so much
B xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline victorioussunrise

modify
    Re: Really down in the dumps 'cos of no symptoms...
    « Reply #1 on: 30/06/07, 19:32 »

Hiya I can sympathise with you totally I have also had FET on Thursday and now 2ww. This is the fourth time I have been in this boat and it can drive you insane. The first time I had no symptoms in 2ww apart from maybe the slightest tenderness in breast a week after ET. I was lucky to get BFP not only that it was with twins so in actual fact HCG very high and as I say no real Symptoms. The second and third times I got a taste in my mouth very quickly but unfortunetley miscarried both times at that four week stage. However the taste may not have anything to do with implantation more likely a side effect of progesterone drug. I think that is the confussing thing you are not in touch with your body as so many other drugs involved. The vast majority of women falling pregnant naturally at this stage would have no symptoms at all! It is only because we know we have 'conceived' we look for symptoms as we are so focused in on ourselves. When I concieved naturally many years ago now I had no symptoms until 6 weeks. So I know its easy to say and really hard to do but dont worrie. Try to keep yourself mainly your mind focused on other things. I find it useful to absorb myself in a good book so I am resting my body but trying to keep my mind on something else. Remember if it worked first time your chances are good and 5 and 6 cells are excellent. Be positive. Best of Luck Victorioussunrise

Offline Dobby

• Hoping for another miracle....
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 30/06/07, 19:39 »
    I have a 17 week old daughter from ICSI and am currently on another 2ww from my third ICSI cycle.

With the last one which resulted in my daughter the ONLY symptoms I had until about 8 weeks was AF pains.... I remember worrying about it and mentioning to a friend I had no symptoms - and the next morning felt dreadfully sick and was almost glad!!!

This time round I haven't even got the AF pains!

Dobby

Offline nico67

• Gold Member
    • Florence & Mabel AKA Miffy and Jiffy
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 30/06/07, 19:51 »
    Hi  i had no symptoms in my 2ww and i am now 6 weeks pegnant with twins, so stay positive and remember you all are

PUPO  pregnant until proven otherwise

I did nothing on my 2ww i treated my self as if i was 9 month pregnant.

please stay positive

nico

Offline bengal

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 30/06/07, 22:20 »
    BG2007

I am feeling much the same as you , I had ET on Monday - this was the furthest we have got on 1 cycle of IVF and 2 of ED so I do not have any thing to make comparisms with unlike you. I am currently feeling either extremely well or sluggish with a "disturbed feeling in my stomach" which no doubt I would have had anyway.

I did decide not to keep search FF looking for others with similar symptoms (if they are) to me , but that makes me worry as most others seem to have far more pronounced aches and pains.

I have been taking the drugs for most of this year so far as have done 1 drugs trial and then 2 DE cycles in fast succession and I am not aware of any drug reactions except for headaches when first taking progynova so I am really not sure about drug effects.

Anyway I test on either Friday or sunday I can't decide but whichever I do it is slowly getting closer. Although I am sure next week will seems to last for ever.

Take care

Bengal

Offline ♥JJ1♥

• Gold Member
    • Thanks for all the bubbles
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 30/06/07, 22:24 »
    when I got my ^BFP^ I had few symptoms, and what I did have -sore nipples and  boobies- could have been down to cyclogest or 2WW psycho madness!!!!

Best of luck to you all
    L x

Offline pippilongstockings

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 1/07/07, 09:10 »
    I had virtually no symptoms during 2ww except some AF pains on day 13 and I'm not 24 weeks pg!  Not everyone has symptoms so try not to read too much into it.  (although saying that, i had a huge panic in the second week of my 2ww and posted a frantic post on FF asking for help!).

Good luck!
    pippi xxxx

Offline ❁ BG2007 ❁

• Founder Member Of Insomniacs Anonymous (AKA "The Posh One")
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 1/07/07, 13:24 »
    Thanks everyone, I am so sorry for being such a wet blanket...

To Pippi, L & Nico - HUGE congratulations, you must be SO excited (I am SO jealous!!)

To Bengal - you are a wiser woman than me if you've stopped yourself from searching these pages (what's a DE cycle - it's probably obvious but I just cant' think!) I wish you masses of luck, please do let me know how you're getting on.

Victorioussunrise thank you so much for your positive (sane) words! Masses of luck to you too. You're 4th time?? - MASSES of luck.

Wow Dobby - way to go girl! Masses of luck to you too - I hope your little one is keeping you busy and taking your mind of it all!

I have 2 cries this morning but am about to go out to run some errands with dh. It's more a case of forcing myself to get away from the laptop!

[fly]GOT TO GET A GRIP[/fly]

Thanks so much all of you though, it does help to read your replies.

B xx

Offline Scooby Doo

• Gold Member
    • Thankyou Hull Clinic!!
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 1/07/07, 15:46 »
    Hi

I had hardly any symptoms in my 2ww and got a BFP , and anyway the drugs can mess with your body anyway,   ^idiot^ so just stay positive, relax, dont do anything strenuous, and try not to over analyse every twinge ( yes i know its easier said than done!)

^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ ^2ww^

Good luck to you all!!

S
    xx