* Author Topic: Egg Donation in Spain.  (Read 21896 times)

0 Members

Offline ceci

• Registered-2
modify
Egg Donation in Spain.
« on: 22/08/04, 21:36 »
We are a Norwegian Couple, who are searchings for information about egg donation in Spain. We have been told that there is no waiting period for egg donation in Spain.
We need help how to get in touch whit a good Clinic, whit no waiting time.

We hope there is someone who can help us whit this.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mandy42

• Sr. Member-10017
    • Institute Marques Barcelona
    modify
    Re: Egg Donation in Spain.
    « Reply #1 on: 23/08/04, 08:28 »
    Hi Ceci

There are a number of clinics in Spain but the one that I am shortly due to go to is the Institute Marques in Barcelona.  The website is www.institutomarques.com and they have no waiting list.  I cannot tell you what they are like until I go for my first appointment in September, but another lady on this site went there this year, had no waiting and is now happily pregnant.

Good luck and all the best

Mandy

Offline ceci

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 23/08/04, 19:40 »
    Hey Mandy, thank you for your quick reply. Do you know the prices for egg donation at the clinic you are referring to?. Do you know if they insert one ore two eggs, and is there any price differens?.

Have a nice day.

Offline carmenjones

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 24/08/04, 06:51 »
    The price in Barcelona is about 8,500 euros

Offline Mandy42

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 24/08/04, 08:20 »
    HI Cece

The price is 8780 euros and they put back 2 embryo's - they say there is also a good chance of frosties per cycle. 

There is another clinic in Barcelona called Eugin (website www euvitro.com) that is cheaper at around 5000 euros and a 53% success rate but they have a different protocol to Institute Marques.

Let me know if you want any more info.

Mandy

Offline Ruth

• Gold Member-10018
    • My boys!
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 25/08/04, 10:14 »
    The clinic in Marbella charges about 4,400 euros and has 50% success rate. That is where I will be based.

Ruth

Offline Salena

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 25/08/04, 13:28 »
    Ruth,

I am interested in your clinic in Marbella. How could I get more specific information?

Thanks, Salena

Offline ceci

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 25/08/04, 22:40 »
    Hey Mandy !

Do you know how many eggs you can get from the donor?
    I am just woundring, are you getting all the eggs the donor have at the moment? And can i friezing the rest of it, and yous it for another time for the same price?

Thanks....

Offline Mandy42

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 26/08/04, 08:15 »
    Hi Ceci

You get all of the donor's eggs that cycle - there is no egg sharing.  Any embryos that are over that you do not use that cycle and which are suitable for freezing can be frozen for use in another cycle for a greatly reduced price.

Mandy

Offline Danni

• Gold Member-10018
    • Me 43, DH 43
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 31/08/04, 13:14 »
    Hi
    I had 3 De cycles done at a clinic in Madrid- the first 2 were miscarriages and the last one I did IVIG, heparin and aspirin for an autoimmune problem which I suspected but did not know I have. I had a blastocyst (Day 6) transfer with icsi. It was 6600euros-no waitinglist but I was on progynova for 40days before transfer. The clinic is IVI Madrid.
    Im now almost 16 weeks pregnant and I can recommend them if you are happy to stay a little bit long(most times 30+) days on oestrogen. We are very  happy with the treatment but would consider another clinic if I had to do it a second time because I developed a breastlump after 32 days on progynove. I persevered despite that and the lump is gone(Ive had benign lumps before) so I would negociate with them next time to just keep me for 14 days on Preogynova before transfer ;D