* Author Topic: Some special news  (Read 4847 times)

0 Members

Offline katherine1907

modify
Some special news
« on: 4/02/08, 11:14 »
Hello all

Its been a while since I was on although I have popped in and out to try and catch up on some of the news. My reason for going quiet was just simply it became all too much for me and I needed a little time in order to get my head together and work things out. My DH and I had decided that we were going to stop all treatment and try to get on with our lifes as best we could and try to appreciate the things we had. This is where we were until Friday.

I had been off colour for a couple of weeks and thought I should make an appointment to see the doctor in case it meant one of my conditions was getting worst. Anyway I knew the first thing they would ask would be have you done a test so I did one and it was positive. Over the weekend we have done 3, all with the same result. We are over the moon and seeing our doctor today.

We had completely given up hope of this ever happening to us and are just praying that it all works out and continues without any problems.  I hope all you lovely ladies on here and especially those that have given me so much support in the past have the same good fortune that we are now experiencing.

I just wanted to share my news and hope that it gives others some hope for the future.

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline petdowe

• Gold Member
    • Please keep my Bubbles at 7777 thankyou...
    modify
    Re: Some special news
    « Reply #1 on: 4/02/08, 14:51 »
     ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ Congratulations Katherine wow OMG ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^
    I am so happy for you both on my goodness i bet your both over the moon ^spin^ ^spin^ and well up
    High on that ^cloud9^ yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^
    Take care hun love and ^hugme^ ^hugme^ nicky xxx

Offline Martha Moo

• FF's Inimitable List Princess
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 4/02/08, 15:19 »
    katherine

Congratulations

this is such wonderful wonderful news

wishing you a happy and healthy journey

Love Emxx

Offline Mrs Chaos

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 4/02/08, 15:28 »
    Hi Katherine
    Fab news hunni! You must be over the moon!
    Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.
    Lotsa love
    Gayn
    XX

Offline florie

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 4/02/08, 18:06 »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been on here for ages and i just happen to pop in and see this wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^bundle^
    I am so pleased for you Katherine....i wondered where you had gone to !  :)

Let us know what the doc says...........congratulations!

Love
    Florie x

Offline abbyabroad

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 5/02/08, 16:50 »

Hi Katherine,

What fantastic news....it's brought a wee tear to my eye.

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Many congratulations.

Abby
    xxx

Offline GuitarAngel1979

• Gold Member
    • Our lovely boy/girl twins born May 2009
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 5/02/08, 20:31 »
    how wonderful!!!!

And do I have this right that you have POF? Do you mind me asking if you had cycles at all and how high your FSH levels were?  I am absolutely amazed and dare I say this makes me hopeful? :)

Congrats honey!!! :)

Amanda x

Offline katherine1907

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 12/02/08, 15:23 »
    Hi All

Thanks for all your nice messages. We have our first scan booked for Thursday. Its a private one because we are unsure of dates at the moment we just want to make sure everything is ok. So everything is all crossed in the hope that everything is as it should be. Will keep you ladies posted.

Amanda - I dont know my exact levels for my FSH, but they were in the 40's when first checked and then last year my fertility treatment was stopped because they had risen and we werent having any sucess. My cycles were very hit and miss. I think last year I had about 4 at the most. I would say always stay hopeful. We were also thinking about having treatment in Czech Repub last summer, but decided against it because the stress of everything was becoming too much for me. I hope your treatment proves to be sucessful for you - which clinic have you decided on out there?

x

Offline *Lollipop*

• Gold Member
    • Love my Bubbles..any number...xxx
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 12/02/08, 15:32 »
     ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
     ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^.............so happy for you...wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-*......You give us all hope....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jan27

• Gold Member
    • Expect the worse but hope for the best...Ta Nat!
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 13/02/08, 09:00 »
    Katherine!!!!!!!

Just seen your post, fantastic news!!!!!

Good luck

jan27 x