* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 84525 times)

0 Members

Offline freckles2

Hello -Can anyone confirm the email for Fazeleys and Alis? I emailed both about 3 weeks ago and have had not heard from them. I am also getting very confused about which clinic is which. Can anyone clarify which one is the Birmingham which is the London one!
Thanks...very confused!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member
    • Summer time!!
    Ali's pharmacy is based in Shadwell East London not too far from Tower Bridge.
    The pharmacy name is actually -
    Rigcharm pharmacy
    93 Watney Street
    E1 2QE

0207 790 9150

I will be back in a mo with the email add  ;)

Electra x

/links

Offline Betty-Boo

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • It's never too late to be what you might have been
    The Birmginham one is the one I used ...

http://www.fertility2u.com/

As long as you send them the email copy of your script they will contact Reprofit direct for the original.  Got my meds really quickly.

Mini x

/links

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member
    • Summer time!!
    [email protected]

Good luck  ^reiki^

Electra x

/links

Offline freckles2

Ok so now I am really stressing! Just had email from alis saying it is 250 delivery charge for puregon because it has to be refridgerated. fertility4u are shut at the moment and I need the drugs!! Reprofit pharmacy will post but I am not sure if they refridgerate the drugs. Does this matter? Where have other people got puregon from and was it refridgerated?
    Many Thanks

Offline loobylou713

• Gold Member
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to go and fetch them with a cool bag and ice packs in it. I know it's a pain but it won't cost that much.

Linda

Offline freckles2

It is over 4 hours each way to drive to the pharmacy from us so would rather avoid it but if necessary we will drive to the tamworth one rather than pay 250! WHich seems a lot to me! Last time we got them from the italian pahramacy with no problems and they were delivered in a cool bag with ice blocks....has anyone used the italian pharmacy recently?

Offline loobylou713

• Gold Member
    Ouch that is a lot of driving if i could help you out I would cos Tamworth is just up the road from me but don't think my ice packs would last in the post lol.

Hope you manage to get it sorted maybe someone might know a different place for you.

Just another thought maybe a private courier could do it cheaper.

linda

Offline freckles2

Thanks Linda! Think we have a plan now! Just got really stressed about it all earlier. Hope you are okx

Offline yasinuk

• Un-Ranked
    Just a quick message i'm one of the directors of fertility2u.com we have been closed due to a leak but are now re open and in a dedicated premise,we are taking orders for delivery next week. Please call 01827 818 321 or email [email protected]

We dont normally post on the forum but read it a lot but we thought we would post as a lot of "EU" and "fax copy" patients seem to be lost. Hope we can help now.

Regards, Mohammed Sheikh

/links