* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 85962 times)

0 Members

Offline jaxxs

• ever upwards
modify
Re: Places to Stay in Brno - Information Only
« Reply #120 on: 15/09/11, 13:52 »
Hello everyone,
I have had the date of my ET confirmed as 28th November. Reprofit has given me a list of Medications. It includes an injection called GnRH analogue depot injection, they have listed the following brands:
 Decapeptyl depot 3,75mg , Diphereline depot 3,0 m,    Lupron depot 3,75mg,  and Enanton depoI

I was wondering i f any of you ladies have had these prescribed by your UK GP and if so which one/s are available on the NHS, my doctor is happy to prescribe my meds but needs exact information, which one should I ask her to prescribe???
Your advise will by much appreciated.
Cheers Jaxxs

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cozy

• Gold Member
    • ARGC, CARE, REPROFIT, Dr GORGY
    modify
    Re: Re: Places to Stay in Brno - Information Only
    « Reply #121 on: 15/09/11, 14:00 »
    Hello everyone,
    I have had the date of my ET confirmed as 28th November. Reprofit has given me a list of Medications. It includes an injection called GnRH analogue depot injection, they have listed the following brands:
     Decapeptyl depot 3,75mg , Diphereline depot 3,0 m,    Lupron depot 3,75mg,  and Enanton depoI

I was wondering i f any of you ladies have had these prescribed by your UK GP and if so which one/s are available on the NHS, my doctor is happy to prescribe my meds but needs exact information, which one should I ask her to prescribe???
    Your advise will by much appreciated.
    Cheers Jaxxs

you're lucky if your GP will give you a script for the depot shot. Mine wouldn't give me anything.

You can use any of the above, the pharmacy just usually gives you what they have in stock. They just give you a choice so you can always get hold of one of them. They all do the same thing. I've had Decapeptyl & Diphereline .

Cozy

Offline jaxxs

• ever upwards
    Thanks Cozy

Offline angelicstar

modify
    How to get drugs in the UK for treatment in Brno.
    « Reply #123 on: 16/02/12, 19:37 »
    Hello ladies.

Just wondering, if anyone could help. I need to get some drugs for my treatment. Any recommended pharmacies please?

Thank you
    x

Offline Betty-Boo

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • It's never too late to be what you might have been
    modify
    Re: How to get drugs in the UK for treatment in Brno.
    « Reply #124 on: 16/02/12, 20:25 »
    Hi - most of the info can be found on the links within this thread:

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=267136.0

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  for your cycle.

I must admit Reprofits own Pharmacy is very competitive - I use that one mainly.

All the best

Mini xx

Offline Maiamaiamaia

modify
    « Reply #125 on: 16/02/12, 22:11 »
    I've used  http://fertility2u.com/ They are used to dealing with reprofit ( and probably other overseas clinics ) so you just do your order online and ask Reprofit to mail over the prescription to them.

/links

Offline angelicstar

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 17/02/12, 16:17 »
    Thank you ladies. x

Offline Jammy J

• Gold Member
    modify
    Getting prescription from reprofit
    « Reply #127 on: 25/04/12, 23:10 »
    Hi, can anyone advise on how they get the prescription from Reprofit and how/where they go to to get this processed. Thx so much for any advice x

Offline IVF Traveler

• Gold Member
    • Formerly known here as MeritageSue
    modify
    Re: Getting prescription from reprofit
    « Reply #128 on: 26/04/12, 01:54 »
    Reprofit will send the prescription wherever you ask - there is a pharmacy in Czech that is popular as well as one in the UK and it depends on your list of meds which will be cheaper for you.   

Offline Bethany915

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: Getting prescription from reprofit
    « Reply #129 on: 26/04/12, 04:51 »
    I've just posted a similar question on the Reprofit Chit Chat board, then noticed this thread.  IVF Traveler, when you say there is a pharmacy in the UK, please could you give some more details?  I need to start taking my meds before I go to Brno so really need to get them in the UK. 

Also, how do you pay for them - is it by credit card over the phone? - and does the pharmacy just send them to you in the post?

Jah - in terms of actually getting the prescription, I just emailed eva: [email protected] - and she will email you a copy.

B xx