* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 84529 times)

0 Members

Offline Klingon Princess

• Gold Member
  • me and DH in costume
to the best of my knowledge, the pharmacy to use is shadwells in rigcharm, also known as Ali's. Also, if you have a few days before you need to start, Reprofit's pharmacy can mail the drugs to you (look up pharmawell)  they are very good, cheap and reliable, it just depends if you have time to wait for them to arrive (takes about a week although can be quicker) Ali's can pretty much have them in your letter box the following working day.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bethany915

• Gold Member
    Thanks, Klingon!  Everyone is recommending Rigchem, so I'll check them out - plus I might have a quick look at Pharmawell too, since I have a few days in hand.

B xx

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    bethany all the contact info is at the top of the thread.  Good luck :)

Offline Jammy J

• Gold Member
    Hi, would they send the prescription to healthcare at home, I used them last time for ivf drugs and found them the cheapest.
    Thx
    JAH x

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    I'm sure they would, only way to make sure is to ask

Offline Bethany915

• Gold Member
    Thanks, Julianne, for pointing me to the front page - loads of good info, I should have looked there first  ::)

Do you know if the pharmacy in Tamworth mentioned on the front page is still going?  It sounds great (and cheap), but I haven't seen any recent posts about it so maybe no longer operational...?

B xx

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    Is that Fazelys? I realy don't know, it might be that one of the others worked out cheaper and everyone went there instead.  It pays to shop around and see who is doing the best deals.  Give them a call and see if they're still happy to do it, an update on who is doing what cheapest is always useful on this thread :)

Offline scumcat

we always found the easiest was to get the medication from reprofits own pharmacy. the clinic take them the prescription we paid over the phone they posted out to us dead easy, no hassle. and really reasonable.

Offline Jammy J

• Gold Member
    Hi scumcat. What do they do about items that have got to be kept cold? Also did you find the prices more reasonable than obtaining from Uk and how long did the post take?
    Thx JAH x

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    The only meds I had to keep cold was Pregnyl (?) for the trigger shot, and I got that from Reprofit anyway.  If you need cold meds before you go then they will send them in a special container, but it does cost more for shipping.