* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 85904 times)

0 Members

Offline scumcat

We bought the eostrgen and progesterone from them n they seemed reasonable but it was the lack of hassle that we really liked. No problems and only two days shipping time. We used them to top up the meds after the bfp

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Betty-Boo

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • It's never too late to be what you might have been
    I was totally impressed with Pharmwell - Clexane is much much cheaper form them - including the postage!

Tis x

Offline Lou F ❁

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Chester, Cheshire
    Reprofit pharmacy agolutun is roughly 3 for a box of 5, clexane works out at 32 for a box of 10 it was 45 here !!! I bought 4 boxes n shed loads of agolutun when there last month !!

Offline Betty-Boo

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • It's never too late to be what you might have been
    Lou  ^Heart^  your signature  :-* ^hugme^ ^hugme^
    Massive congratulations xx

Tis xx

Offline Lou F ❁

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Chester, Cheshire
    Thankyou my lovely :-) xxx

Offline DreamCameTrue

• Our REPROFIT baby girl is 2 yrs old!
    LOUF!!!!!! OMG!  So excited for you girl!  We have been on a lot of the same boards (previous name was KLetourneau - Kat  :) )

YAY REPROFIT! 

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member
    • Summer time!!
    CONGRATS LOU  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ REPROFIT ROCK  ;)

^fairydust^

Offline Flyboy

• Un-Ranked
    Hi
    I have used Ali at Rigcharm,
    They are based in London they have always got everything and posted them off very quickly
    Jane
    We recently got a prescription from Reprogenesis, Brno and we were struggling to find a pharmacy to serve us with a scanned prescription. I went to Rigcharm and Ali very happily gave us the drugs and simply asked if we could get the pharmacy to send them the original.

People seemed to imply it only worked with Reprofit but he seems happy with any scanned script. :)

Offline nichub

• Nurse
    I have just discovered for anyone living in uk, asda will process a prescription from Czech as it's within the EU, if you email asda they organise ordering the meds and you pick them up from the local store, at cost so no additional costs from the pharmacy and no shipping fees etc, it worked out about 100 cheaper than Rigcharm pharmacy

Hope this is helpful

Nic
    Xx

Offline loulouh79

Hello Guys

I just called Ali's shadwell to get my depot and prog to be told they no longer do South African Prescriptions however Fertility2U (spelt like that) do however a charge of 35 to change the script is charged.

Their email in case anyone needs is [email protected]

: ) once the script is received direct from your hospital they say they can deliver in 48 hrs

x

/links