* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 84527 times)

0 Members

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
  • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
Ladies, I spotted  this older thread & felt it has important & relevant info so have made it 'sticky' so it remains at the top of the board.
xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrs.t

Girls anyone know how best to get meds BELFAST way from an emailed script???? Will Ali's post to there I have a feeling BT Postcodes treated as UK x

Offline happy girl

Hi Mrs t
    Did you source where to get meds in Belfast? I need to know too.
    Thanks

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    Stupid question maybe, if havibg treatment anroad is it better to source drugs from your prescription here in the uk or in say the czexh republic where we are looking at treatment? How do costs compare and where in uk can you get ivf drugs from an international precription? Thanks

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    I moderate the Czech boards and a lot of the ladies seem to get their scripts fulfilled out there as it's quite a bit cheaper. Which clinic are you going to ? Why not post on the cycling thread for your clinic & the ladies can give you an idea of costs.
    xx

Offline SuzieW

• Gold Member
    Hi all,

I know this is an old thread; however as I referred to it recently I wanted to update it with some information I learned:  Fazeley Pharmacy (the one in Tamworth) no longer supply IVF medication - I spoke to them yesterday and apparently the people who were providing that service have since moved on  :-\

Fertility2u I have found to be very responsive (but not the cheapest); I've not had much joy with Ali's from Shadwell - he responded asking me to call him for payment (I wanted a quote for starters!) but then I got no answer on any of the numbers and he has still not provided me with any pricing info for the medication, only how much it will cost to ship.  I know that lots of ladies have had more positive experience through him though so don't let it put you off!

Good luck and baby dust  ^fairydust^

Suzie x

Offline needmorewine

• Un-Ranked
    Any US patients that can recommend where to get meds on line?   I hear to be cautious using fertility4u.com because if it gets stuck in customs, they won't refund you.

THANKS! 

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    Hi NMW  :)

Why not post on the North America board. Perhaps ladies there can help.

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=517.0

Bundles x

Offline sarsi47

Hello!

I'm not having any luck with fertility2u as they never respond to our emails. I called them and we followed the instructions and Michaela from Reprofit sent the prescription directly but no reply after 3 attempts!! Arghh!

Does anybody know any other online pharmacy that accept emailed prescriptions in the Uk from Czech Republic??

Asda won't accept a print out of the emailed prescription.

Any help much appreciated.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    Sarsi can your clinic not post the prescriptions so you can use asda?  Ali's in shadwell London will and get quick to reply to emails.