* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 85239 times)

0 Members

Offline sarsi47

Thank you. I guess that's an option. Although I've been told about Pharmawell in BRNO who post the meds to the UK and cheap too. Good to have options though.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline sarsi47

Just an update to help anyone cycling currently or near future. Ali's chemist in London have been amazing. Instant email replies, great price and delivery.

**Please note - they cannot post out any refrigerated items. My clinic changed the prescription to a non-refrigerated item but If that isn't possible you can always go and collect.**

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    Glad they could help your Sarsi

Offline Wunderwomban

I used these guys...were great and accepted an emailed prescription from Reprofit...significantly cheaper than Asda, despite the delivery fee of 60 for Scotland. Only 10 for Menopur
    https://www.fertility2u.com

Offline Opossum

I used these guys...were great and accepted an emailed prescription from Reprofit...significantly cheaper than Asda, despite the delivery fee of 60 for Scotland. Only 10 for Menopur
    https://www.fertility2u.com

ive just ordered from here too, it was 65 delivery... im worried about the 'email' bit, they wont accept my scan but do they contact reprofit or am I suppose to?
    they havent explained that, I mentioned to Eva about the clinic needing to send an email but ive had no confirmation from either side on weather its been done

Offline Cheekypea76

• Un-Ranked
    I found fertility2u expensive for my drugs and ended up going to Stork Fertility as they had no issues with the Prague prescriptions.  Pharmacists should take EU scripts but I've found it really varies depending on who you speak to.  So for me, Stork were cheapest, then ASDA then Lloyds and F2U were the most. 

I'm on quite a high dosage of Gonal F though and that was the killer in terms of cost.

Only F2U would accept scanned prescriptions so get the clinic to send the originals to you - I had no issues once I had these.

I did look at popping across to Prague to get them (cheap flights) but the saving was only a hundred pounds or so, so not worth the hassle.

Offline noanoa

I have recently bought all my drugs at Asda. they were much cheaper than other UK clinics and also the one in Brno.
    I was quoted 1300 from the Brno one but I have ended up paying only 850 at Asda.
    Asda pharmacy has also been very efficient and unproblemtaic. 

Offline perbinder

• Un-Ranked
    Asda pharmacy are good but you need to ensure the clinic fills in the prescription properly with your name and address and the medication details in full.

Offline mvilma6

Hello my dears,

Ine question, im sourcing different pleaces for my drugs. How can i contact asda pharmacy online? Cant find any web or email address?

Thanks lovelies

Offline bombsh3ll

• Gold Member
    • 50% science, 50% prayer, 100% love.
    Lots of suggestions here on where to source. Personally I used Lloyds chemist. No issues with an EU prescription, be aware this may change after Brexit potentially.

One thing I would consider is whether to get & pay for your whole prescription all at once if it is something you will need over several weeks.

I had a prescription for E2 patches and prog pessaries to last until about 12 weeks. They were quite pricey & I didn't dare allow myself to believe I'd get that far, was very anxious & didn't want to tempt fate, so what I did was hand in the prescription & just collect & pay for it in 3 batches.

I was fortunate enough to have an ongoing pregnancy, but doing this helped my psychologically & would have also saved if I hadn't ended up needing all of it. You cannot get a refund if you buy it but don't use.

Also my house was burgled at that time & the pharmacy bag with the meds in was stolen from my kitchen top. They were probably hoping for something to get high or sell - scum like that can invariably reproduce naturally! That medication was keeping me pregnant and without it I would have miscarried. Having further supplies at the chemist that I could collect until a replacement prescription could be sent from Spain saved me a lot of stress although to be fair the clinic was great and got one to me within 24 hours.

B x