* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 85958 times)

0 Members

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
Dani it's dead easy to find.  From the station turn left and it's about 500 yards down on your left hand side, can't miss it.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline olgakorbut

• Gold Member
    • Please blow me some bubbles for luck!!!
    Can I ask a question please????

I have had the go ahead for treatment for embryo adoption - drugs will start around end April.  Stepan has let me know what I need, however hasnt sent a prescription.  I am hoping my GP will sort for me, but if not what do I do???

I have a cousin in law who is a pharmacist and she is happy to ring round to get the best prices.  Other than that I could try my CRM in Coventry where I was,who are happily going to do my scan, to see if they can write up the prescription. 

Advice please dont know what to do if they dont send prescriptions over anymore, can I still try Ali????

thanks
    Kathy xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline suitcase of dreams

• Gold Member
    Kathy - they send prescriptions but only by email not by post. So what you get is an Adobe Acrobat attachment to the email which you can open up and print out
    Many UK pharmacies will not accept scans/print outs but require the original. However Alis at Shadwell is OK with the scanned ones

Stepan gets Jana to send out the scripts - just drop him a note asking him to do so

Good luck!
    Suitcase
    x

Offline olgakorbut

• Gold Member
    • Please blow me some bubbles for luck!!!
    Thanks so much for this, I will get the prescription sent by them and then see what my GP or CRM Coventry say, where I was before.  If not it will be Ali!!!!  Want to get it sorted this week so already to go.

lots of love
    Kathy xxxx

Offline loobylou713

• Gold Member
    I wouldn't bother with the CRM for your drugs you have no hope. I should know been a patient of theirs for years and they wouldn't even scan me never mind give me any drugs. Money money. Oh and they don't approve of going abroad.

You can try your GP mine is very good but think i have pushed my luck now so in future i will have to get Stepan to post them to me or use the one in London.

Linda

Offline Lou F ❁

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Chester, Cheshire
    Hey Ladies
    got a few Q's if yu dont mind ?? my gp has given me a script for the depot poop costing me roughly 122, so not too bad, anyway i actaully want to use Crinone this year, GP told me 33 for 15 viles of it but not sure how to use it or how much i would need  ::) , Stepan has also sad he can get me crinone but didnt give me a price  ??? , when would i need them i have lost all sense of tx last year and cant remember when i started the progesteron  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ I have 2 full ring things of Estrofem so enough for the lead up and can get more when i get out there  ^idiot^ i guess i jst want all my meds sat here waiting but also would like to save a few 's if i could, n GP dont normally help out so jumped at chance this time,
    SO what do yu reckon ?? any advide would be great  :-* :-* :-* :-*
    thanks everyone
    lol
    lou
    xxx

Offline deeleecox

• Gold Member
    • Our Twin Boys-Coby and Jace
    I can answer your crinone question. I will be using crinone and I was told that you insert one applicator once daily. I am to start the day of my donor's egg collection and continue once daily until I have blood test. If poistive result I will continue thru the first trimester. That is what I was told not sure if it is different for each person. The price you were quoted is very, very cheap. I was told that it runs $150.00 USD for 15 applicators. Hope this helps.

Offline Lou F ❁

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Chester, Cheshire
    Thanks alot, i will call my GP tomrrow and tell her i will have some, will also email Stepan and ask him how much for 15 ;)  right i really must go to bed having been tx sorting for hours now !!!!!
    big hugs to all
    Lou
    xxx

Offline Nobby

Hello Ladies

Stepan has prescribe me Utrogestan.

In the past I've used Crinone and Cyclogest together. (one in the morning and one a lunchtime)

Do you think I should get Stepan to change my prescription?

Lou - Lucky you - my GP was very unhelpful !!!  I was told that she couldn't;t give me a prescription (even a private one) for drugs when they were administering the treatment - they even had a partners meeting to discuss it !!!

J
    xx

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    Utrogestan is his standard progesterone treatment, you can get it here no probs.

Just check the prescription is correct before sending it to anyone.