* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 84441 times)

0 Members

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
Stepan will send you a scanned prescription (they don't post originals anymore).  Please check that the amounts are right before getting it filled, they often make mistakes on the numbers we've found.

Shadwell is a station, and you can find it on the tubemap.  It's pretty easy to get to, I just changed at Bank and all the trains from there on that line go through Shadwell, so you don't have to worry about end destinations.  When you get to the Shadwell, go down the stairs, turn left out of the station and Rigcharm is just a 100 yards or so down on the left handside.  Dead easy.  They do deliver if you prefer.

You can email the prescription to him beforehand, or fax if you prefer.  Just be aware that some meds are refrigerated and (unless you need to administer before you go) are better bought from the clinic once you're there.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ♥JJ1♥

• Gold Member
    • Thanks for all the bubbles
    I have only been in person before but I think that he can courier as well, he is a lovely man
    L x

Offline GretaGarbo

Hi,

Yasser at Shadwell can post your prescription. It costs 10 but the prescription will arrive very quickly, often the next day. As others have said, hes a lovely man and offers a very good service. Just email him your prescription from Stepan and then ring him to confirm your payment details.

- Greta.

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    I agree he's lovely, he got me a new gonal pen without a prescription when I messed mine up and loaded the wrong dose.  I was freaking out that I'd have to stop stimms 2 days early because of it, but he sorted it with no fuss and I was able to continute as normal.

Offline Carina

Is there a price list for Progynova & Utrogestan anywhere I could access.  I'm getting mine from Ali who is very helpful & prompt with sending, but he doesn't send detailed receipts.   He emailed me to say that Progynova was 12 & Utrogestan 8, but I saw on other post elsewhere on the forum that Progynova was 8.55 from Ali so I'm a bit confused.

Thanks
    Carina

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    The prices don't seem to stay static, I think it depends on what his supplier charges.  Best thing is to ring and ask him.

Offline sandy2009

• Love the life you live and live the life you love!
    HI folks,

Does anyone know where in Ireland I can pick up a prescription from stepan?

any help much appreciated!

San x

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    San have you checked that Yasser can post it to you?  I shouldn't think it would be a problem.

Offline Chicky Licky

• Gold Member
    Hi all

Just wanted to put a note on here about Fazeley's Pharmacy in Tamworth (forgive me if this has already been mentioned).

They are CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP for drugs!!!!  :)

They have recently set up the same agreement with Reprofit as Rigcharm in Shadwell has, whereby they will accept an email prescription and post out your drugs. Once a month Reprofit will post them the original prescriptions.

The contact there is a guy called Ali (not to be confused with the original "Ali at Shadwells" mentioned on here). He is absolutely wonderful and lovely to deal with. Email is [email protected]  and tel is 01827 262 488. (Address can be found on the web if you need it). Mark emails "FAO Ali"

The best part about Fazeley's is that are considerably cheaper than Rigcharm's. I got all my drugs 123 cheaper overall than was quoted by Rigcharm - big, big difference. Plus Ali was more knowledgeable on how each of the drugs needed to be stored and I didn't need to pay 40 for a refridgerated delivery (quoted by Rigcharm), all I needed to pay was 12.50 for a before 12noon special delivery with an ice pack in, as they post them out at 6pm the night before and it's only Pregnyl that needs refridgerating after 24 hrs.

I've actually planned to go in and pick my drugs up in the end as they're not far from me, but that's another bonus for us northern ladies!  :)

For me, Ali really took the stress out of getting my drugs and made it all easy - which is what you want! I can't recommend him highly enough - and no, I'm not on commission!!!! lol! I wish!

Good luck all you ladies! 

/links

Offline blueytoo

• Gold Member
    Another recommendation for Ali at Fazeley Pharmacy. He is fantastic and way cheaper than Yasser and all other pharmacies that I checked.

You can pay by debit card, credit card or online banking/BACS transfer. I just called and paid with my debit card today and my drugs will be here tomorrow. Very friendly and very prompt service from him by email and the lady that answered the phone and took the payment was equally lovely and great service. You can have the drugs delivered to any address, so to your work/friends/family if you needed too.