* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 84289 times)

0 Members

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
Feisty, it would be good to contact the admin and get her to add the details at the top of this thread, otherwise it'll get lost in the shuffle, and that would be a shame.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Carina

Fazeley's will also accept scripts from Gyncentrum Ostrava, I needed somewhere to get mine & at the time no-one seemed to accept them from Gyncentrum & Fazeley's took the time to arrange it with Diana & I was so grateful for that as it made that part of the journey so much easier.

Carina

Offline Dunnie

Hi

The info on Fazeleys was really useful - just having a panic about my depot shot as Stepan has just told me I need to take it on Monday!  I usually get Reprofit to send my drugs over but there isn't time. 

Stepan's told me to take Diphereline (which I've had before) but Fazeleys have said the UK equivalent for this is 3,75 mg Prostrap.  Just wondered if this is what anyone else has had this for their depot? 

Thanks

Dunniex

Offline Chicky Licky

• Gold Member
    Hi Dunnie

I'm under Stepan and he prescribes 5000iu of Pregnyl to take as my trigger shot (the one to make you ovulate before EC). I think that's what you mean by depot shot but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I get it from Fazeley's - it's really cheap too! £3.75 I think!

Shellie
    xx

Offline Danni

• Gold Member
    • Me 43, DH 43
    Shellie
    Its not the same as the pregnyl-the pregnyl is hcg to make you ovulate(you are right) but the diphereline is the shot you take to shut your body down (downregulate) before starting the estrogen, used in DE cycles at Reprofit-Prostap is ok to use.
    Glad to see the pregnyl is so cheap-ill be taking it next month :)
    anyone know how much is the gestone 100mg?
    Ill be taking one shot every other day starting on day of ovulation
    Danni xxx

Offline Dunnie

I managed to get the prescription emailed over from reprofit, if you need to email them then send it to: [email protected]

I sent it onto Fazeys and they were great and it arrived today.

I also got a list of equivalent drugs from Stepan :

•Estrogens
    Can be used as tablets or patches, we prefer tablets.
    Tablets:    Estrofem 2mg, Provames 2mg, Progynova 2mg, Climaval 2mg, Estrace 2mg, Estrimax 2mg, Progynon 2mg
    Patches:   Estraderm TTS 50,100ug , Estrahexal 50,100ug

•Gestagens
    Can be used as capsules, pessaries, gel or intramuscular injections.
    Capsules: Utrogestan 100 or 200mg , Prometrium 100 or 200mg, Progeffik 200mg
    Pessaries:Cyclogest 400mg
    Gel:Crinone gel 8%
    Injections: Gestone, Agolutin

•GnRH analogue depot injection
    Injection: Decapeptyl depot 3,75mg , Diphereline depot 3,0 mg
    Lupron depot 3,75mg, Enanton depot, Gonapeptyl depot, Prostrap, Procren Depot 3,75

Medications that may be added to your treatment : Prednisone 5mg tbl, Baby Aspirin 40-100mg tbl, Acid Folic, Heparin 5000 IU or any low molecular weight heparin

When we were last in Brno we got Stepan to write a prescription for the Gestone and got it from the pharmacy and it was really cheap.

Dunniex

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    We need all this good info at the top of the thread!

Offline newgirlintown

Hi Danni  :)

My understanding is you can only get gestone in 50mg now, and the same price as 100mg!! ^bigbad^)
    I was using two vials a time. Thankfully weaned of now but it cost a bloody fortune.  In Czech they use agolutin (might be wrong spelling) but it's more synthetic so I stuck with the gestone. Seemed pretty much same price at all pharmacies, I can't remember exactly but about £200 for 20. I usually used the Wigmore chemist near Dr G's because it's handy and the staff are really friendly and give you the necessary syringes etc, not like Boots who wanted to charge me for them!

Anne xx

Offline Cozy

• Gold Member
    • ARGC, CARE, REPROFIT, Dr GORGY
    I've not been able to get 100mg Gestone either so have been having to use 2 x 50mg vials. There still seems to be a manufacturing problem with it. Dont know why.

Luckily I will be weaning off it next week. My  ^shake^ will be sooooooo pleased  ;D

Cozy
     :)

Offline Klingon Princess

• Gold Member
    • me and DH in costume
    Ive just ordered 100mg GEstone from fazelys.  They havent said anything about a problem.  Maybe its sorted now.