* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 84531 times)

0 Members

Offline bingbong

• VIP Member Sponsor
I just went to Ali in Shadwell and he was very keen for me to post on here about going there, I have a feeling that he's lost some customers to Fazelys. Anyway, I was getting pregnyl and it worked out slightly cheaper at Ali's and it was very easy to get there. Only thing is that according to the leaflet it needs to be kept cold but he gave it to me in a plastic bag and said that it wouldn't matter as long as I put it in the fridge when I got home. Luckily I'd taken a cool bag.

bingbong x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Klingon Princess

• Gold Member
    • me and DH in costume
    If Yasser at shadwell has lost customers it could be because he has not bothered to answer emails.  I've emailed him three times to ask for a quote and have received no reply.  Fazely's on the other hand replied straight away.

By the way, I was wrong about the gestone problem being solved, theyve just rung me to say they can only get the 50mg... oh and its the same price per vial as the 100mg, whichi scompletely ridiculous?  How can they charge the same price for half the amount.. no wonder they arent fixing the problem, its too lucrative for them (the manufacturer I mean)

If anyone has an up to date email address for Shadwell which theyve got rplies from recently, I'd be grateful, just on the offchance theyve changed it and I'm sending to the wrong person.

Offline bingbong

• VIP Member Sponsor
    [email protected] is the email I got a response from today. I also emailed Yasser and they replied quicker but Ali did. I'd try him, might save you a fortune.

bingbong x

/links

Offline Klingon Princess

• Gold Member
    • me and DH in costume
    The emails I had was [email protected] and [email protected]  - no reply on either of them, so obviously he doesnt want my business.  What a shame.

/links

Offline Chicky Licky

• Gold Member
    I think it just depends what you're buying. I compared Shadwells and Fazeley's prices for my drugs this time and Fazeley's worked out cheaper for me.

Offline Klingon Princess

• Gold Member
    • me and DH in costume
    I'm just very unimpressed by the way all my emails to Shadwell were completely ignored.

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    that sounds most unlike yasser, have you tried calling him and asking him about the emails?  He's the nicest guy and usually so prompt, I can only assume they are having some problems re emails.

Offline Danni

• Gold Member
    • Me 43, DH 43
    hi
    I send Yasser at Shadwelll an email twice in the last 2 days and he replied everytime, the last time within 20mins of sending the email. Very unlike him not to answer
    i wanted to make sure he had the drugs ready before I collected it, so he phoned me at 2pm to say he has all the stuff and prices-I went to collect it at 4pm. He says he can beat any price ??? ???Yasser wished me the best of luck, he is very friendly and down to earth. this is my last time so I lasughed and said he definitely wont see me again, unless its completely unrelated to drugs :)
    I dont know why he has not replied to your email,mystery
    Danni xxx

Offline suitcase of dreams

• Gold Member
    hmm, funnily enough I never got a reply to my email either...but I think calling is probably best in these circumstances anyway - the thing with email is you never really know if it's got through etc, at least if you call, you can get an immediate reply  :)

Offline Cozy

• Gold Member
    • ARGC, CARE, REPROFIT, Dr GORGY
    I never used to get a reply from Yasser, but I used to phone after I had sent an email and told him I had sent one, then he replied to email with prices on etc. Then I used to recall to pay.

Cozy
     :)