* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 85963 times)

0 Members

Offline Klingon Princess

• Gold Member
  • me and DH in costume
pomegranate, thanks but I do know how to send an email correctly.  No-one else has had any trouble receiving them from me.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kizzymouse

• Gold Member
    • I'M A MUMMY!!...AT LAST!!
    Can you get drugs from your own GP?
    I have my prescription - the drugs are free at Ostrava clinic - so I am not sure if I have to use same pharmacy as you ladies who have paid for drugs?

I am waiting on a list coming thru of pharmacies Ostrava use.  :)

But was wondering about GP, mine is really helpful so might be worth asking?  ??? ???

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    kizzy it's always worth asking, but I wouldn't get your hopes too high.  Most GPs flat out refuse to have anything to do with foreign prescriptions, even though they are standard IVF drugs.  I think it's liability issues, plus they don't like to encourage 'fertility tourism' (I HATE that term!!!) as they disapprove of us doing our own thing out of their control.

Offline kizzymouse

• Gold Member
    My Doc was fine with it - he is going to get back to me - BUT I think I am going to pay for treatment up front - Diana at Gyncentrum Ostrava will send the drugs to me then - so problem solved!  :)

Another thing ticked off the list!!

Offline bron11

• Gold Member
    • Jake two May 13 2011
    Can i check please as confused, re  [email protected] and [email protected]  , are these both the same chemist?

Does anyone have any good knowledge of best place to go when needing Puregon.   price i got so far from Yasser was 1500 for this drug alone.  thanks bron

/links

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    I think they are two separate pharmacies.  Yasser is in Shadwell, some people still refer to 'ali at Shadwell' because his predecessor was called Ali.  It does confuse things a bit.  If you look back through this thread you should find details of the other pharmacy, I think it's Ali at Fazelys, but I could be wrong.

Offline kizzymouse

• Gold Member
     :)  I dealt with Bushra, a very nice lady at Fazelys  :)

Offline julianne

• Gold Member
    Kizzy, is [email protected] the email address for Fazelys?

/links

Offline kizzymouse

• Gold Member
    Bushra's is [email protected]
    Pharmacy is [email protected]

:)

/links

Offline g&t

• My 3 beautiful children xxx Im such a blessed mum
    Hi I wondered if anybody has info on how to get the scanned script changed in Northern Ireland?I called my local chemist and you'd think i asked for cocaine.Any advice?Thanks Tracey