* Author Topic: Where to source Drugs in the UK using a scanned/emailed prescription  (Read 85959 times)

0 Members

Offline bron11

• Gold Member
  • Jake two May 13 2011
Reprofit own pharmacy is dearer than Yasser and no homecare won't accept their script I could only souce two that were prepared to last time and Yasser was the cheapest. 
Costs currently from:yasser latif <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: prescription for ivf

hi-thanks for the mail-
1.puregon-300,600 & 900iu pens-102,205,306 respectively
2.menopur 75iu-15.25 @
3.gonal f-300,450, 900iu pens-99,148 and 296
4.gonal 450 vials- =133

If you manage to get them sourced somewhere else cheaper on a reprofit script please keep us updated as i may also need this service. 
Re getting your own GP to write private script - good luck mine would not do it.
Bron

/links

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Twinmummie

• Argc Queen Bee
    • Gold Member
    • ARGC/REPROFIT
    Well I will now be going with pharmasure who worked out the cheapest by far. I have spoken to my Dr this evening and they are happy to write me a private prescription.  :)

Offline bron11

• Gold Member
    • Jake two May 13 2011
    Glad you got sorted, i wish my GP would be so accommodating. 

Offline Betty-Boo

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • It's never too late to be what you might have been
    I always check against Chemist Direct - just to give me a rough idea as to how much everything should cost...

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/

I've always got mine through Homecare via my UK consultant in the past (when I was in Glasgow) - not quite sure what I'll do this time.... Will need shed loads of clexane...

All the best mini x

/links

Offline Twinmummie

• Argc Queen Bee
    • Gold Member
    • ARGC/REPROFIT
    Mini

Can we use Chemist Direct with a private script ??

Offline Betty-Boo

• VIP Member Sponsor
    I assume so if its a script from a UK GP or Consultant - can't see why not.  I've never used them for treatment - just to give me an idea of price. 

Worth a try...

Mini x

Offline Twinmummie

• Argc Queen Bee
    • Gold Member
    • ARGC/REPROFIT
    Just compared it to the prices I got from Pharmasure and its more expensive. Luckily for me Pharmasure are 5 minutes walk from me  :)

Offline Betty-Boo

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Thats fab honey - I just use it as a guideline ... Never ordered from them - well not fertility drugs anyway!!   ;D   ;D

Just priced up mine - bleeding clexane is going to cos a fortune as have to start as soon as I start the estrogen ... yikes!!

All the best  mini  x

Offline Twinmummie

• Argc Queen Bee
    • Gold Member
    • ARGC/REPROFIT
    What dosage do you need to have Mini ?

Offline Betty-Boo

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Last time it was 40iu's - will double check with consultant here ... Have got about 3 filled ones left over from last time.  A mere drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of it all!!!  Saying that hotels cost more!!   ;D    ;D    ;D   

Take care mini x