* Author Topic: Book suggestions!  (Read 34307 times)

0 Members

Offline laurac1988

• Lesbians Couple TTC with known Donor
modify
Re: Book suggestions!
« Reply #60 on: 16/03/11, 16:44 »
It's in bloomsbury near Russel Square underground. There's a map here http://freespace.virgin.net/gays.theword/find_us.htm what the map doesn't show is that marchmont street doesn't connect to euston Road. If you're walking down Euston road take the right turn when you get to Cartwright Gardens which is the road that turns into marchmont street. Keep walking and Gay's the Word is a little further down from the junction of marchmont street and Tavistock Place.

Enjoy x

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that fertilityfriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Strawbs78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 17/03/11, 14:55 »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/If-I-Had-100-Mummies/dp/0906500915

Found it on amazon x

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that fertilityfriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline Strawbs78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 17/03/11, 14:56 »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mommy-Mama-ME-Leslea-Newman/dp/1582462631/ref=pd_sim_b_3

Offline Me and Her

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 18/03/11, 15:31 »

DPs cousin has (very kindly out of the blue) just sent Mommy Mama and me for when our LO arrives - it is very sweet for babies (if a bit american!).

El.  xx

Offline laurac1988

• Lesbians Couple TTC with known Donor
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 5/03/12, 17:23 »
    I just ordered "I Am A Rainbow" by Dolly Parton. Just thought it was cute :-)

Offline TwoBumps

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 17/10/12, 22:01 »
    I ordered Mummy Mama and Me and If I Had 100 Mummies whilst we were still pregnant,  our girls LOVED M M & Me when they were tiny and it was a favourite right up until a few months ago. I actually read them 100 mummies for the first time last night and the pictures intrigued them as there was lots to talk about (some very stereo typical stuff but in a funny 'laugh at yourself' way), the story was a bit over their he ads in places but still held their attention to the end. We also have 'And Tango Makes Three ' which is a bit old for them yet but is a lovely true story about a penguin egg adopted by two male penguins who look after it, hatch it and love it.