* Author Topic: IVF - Private Nurse to do injections?  (Read 10330 times)

0 Members

Offline Priya2020

• Un-Ranked
Hi Everyone . I am new to this group. I looking for private nurse to do IVF Injections . I live in Ealing. Can anybody know any nurse to come home and do stimulation injections. I have recently contacted Medelit Nurse services . They are charging £ 92 pounds per hour. I need daily basis to do this.  Required to do injections around December 25th or later .
Please let me know if anyone available near you.
 Regards,
Priya

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Capricorn40

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF - Private Nurse to do injections?
    « Reply #11 on: 9/12/20, 19:40 »
    Hi,

Can I ask why you want a private nurse to do your injections. I know it can be daunting having to inject yourself for IVF. I was worried about it too But, you soon get used of it all. You can watch videos on YouTube to get the hang of it too. I must have done something right because I got pregnant first time. But, understand it can be really daunting or if you are short on time too.

Offline Priya2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 9/12/20, 20:25 »
    Hi - I am very very nervous about injections. Never done this before. So I donít want to take any risk and would prefer to take this through  Nurse. Especially stimulation injection protocol with three   Merional (150 +150+75 IU) mixing . So looking for a Nurse who can help me on this.

Thanks,
    Priya

Online Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 10/12/20, 07:43 »
    I was nervous too. The nurse at the clinic can show you, and there are lots of videos online. It gets easier once youíve done the first one. Iíve had six cycles now and luckily have a daughter from the fifth and pregnant again now. Are you in a chat group for your cycle now. We are so supportive on here so people will talk you through it.

Understand if you still want to find a nurse but worth considering them doing the first couple until you try.

Good luck ❤️ Youíre in the right place as there are hundreds of women on here who have done loads and loads of injections xxx

Offline Priya2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 10/12/20, 08:11 »
    Ladies each one of you are very supportive and I see you all have done yourself these injections I really appreciate 😀.
    If I can have a nurse to do for initial attempts then I hope I will get some confident to do so.

I hope I will find one soon in December . If not I have to schedule this again in January .

Offline SuperMaria

Hi Everyone . I am new to this group. I looking for private nurse to do IVF Injections . I live in Ealing. Can anybody know any nurse to come home and do stimulation injections. I have recently contacted Medelit Nurse services . They are charging £ 92 pounds per hour. I need daily basis to do this.  Required to do injections around December 25th or later .
    Please let me know if anyone available near you.
     Regards,
    Priya

Hiya Priya! Are you single? Otherwise ask your partner if can do the injections, my husband is doing mine!  :)  I am a newbie to IVF and I was worried as well about injections, actually they are not painful at all, only a tiny sting but last 5 seconds and that's it!