* Author Topic: Can anyone recommend Reiki in Essex....  (Read 2693 times)

0 Members

Offline WKelly

• Gold Member
  • Been TTC since 2001
modify
Can anyone recommend Reiki in Essex....
« on: 9/01/09, 12:57 »
Hi Ladies, have been reading some of your posts and Reiki is sounding better by the minute.

I live in Hornchurch, so if anyone knows of place in and around that area, that would be great.

Cheers all, Kelly xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pixielou

modify
    Re: Can anyone recommend Reiki in Essex....
    « Reply #1 on: 15/01/09, 15:25 »
    Hi, I'm based in essex too and would be really interested in someone recommending a practioner etc. Well let's keep our fingers crossed, lol!

Offline S-E-R.M.T

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 23/06/09, 21:34 »
    Hi ladies,
    you can go onto the UK Reiki Federation website and search for practitioners by map etc.
    Make sure you trust your gut when choosing a practitioner and phone a few and speak to them first before you book an appoinment so that you get a feeling for them and feel if you're comfortable with them.
    Ask if they're insured and how long they've been practicing etc.
    Best of luck,
    Sue x

Offline Wicket

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 27/11/10, 15:29 »
    Hi Ladies, I know this post is fairly Old but I wanted to replay anyway.

I am in Essex, Halstead (dunno if thats close enough for anyone). And I have been having both Reiki and Hypnotherapy before the cycle i'm currently awaiting the out come of and I couldn't recommend both of them any highlier if I tried. I fell a completely new/different person this cycle round and am so pleased I did both.

Any ways, the girl I used for Reiki is called Gunda, she is based just outside Halstead between Gosfield and Hedingham. Amarah at the Willows, give her a call on 07816 076126 or 01787 460446 she has done wonders for me.

[/size] :)