* Author Topic: a little advice about reiki  (Read 2096 times)

0 Members

Offline sweets x

• Gold Member
  • Please can i have bubbles ending in 7s
modify
a little advice about reiki
« on: 13/04/09, 21:08 »
Hi

I have been having reflexology and the past couple of sessions have also had reiki with it too.
My lady that does it doesn't advice me having refexology whilt havig tx so has suggested reiki on its own. However, she was concerned that it could not be benificial as could clear me out too much starting it this close to tx.

What is your opinion???

Thankyou
nicola x x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline sallywags

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Mummy and Moo!
    modify
    Re: a little advice about reiki
    « Reply #1 on: 13/04/09, 22:59 »
    I had reiki in the few weeks running up to tx, and for the 2ww. I am absolutely convinced that it helped my one and only embie hold on, and i am so glad i had it. if nothing else it definitely kept me sane and focussed ina positive way on treatment.

I think it's great,a nd i would definitely recommend it!!

Offline Tiny21

• Gold Member
    • 7th time lucky, very grateful for our little man
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 13/04/09, 23:27 »
    Hi Nicola
    I think you need to find a Reiki practitioner and ask their opinion - if they are good they will be honest. You know I only had mine during tx but haven't had it in the 2ww - not really deliberate just haven't felt I wanted to really - my lady says you know when you need it - not sure if I do or not. ^idiot^ :) I really enjoyed my 2 sessions and they are really relaxing. You haven't started tx yet so why not track someone down and speak to them about it.  My lady says that Reiki only goes to where it is needed and if it isn't needed it won't go there.

Good luck - you starting soon?
    Tiny xxxx

Offline sweets x

• Gold Member
    • Please can i have bubbles ending in 7s
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 14/04/09, 14:52 »
    Hiya
    Thanks for your replies.

Have been talking to my hubby about this and we have agreed its best to leave things as they are.

Tiny- my lady that i go to is fully qualified, she is the one who said she isn't sure and has left it up to me.
    I do feel very calm about things, feel like my last session was the best and am quite chilled about everything.
    Hope you are ok

Salywags- hope you are ok hunny  :)

Take care

nicola x x

Offline Emmib

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 14/04/09, 17:14 »
    Hi Nicola

I have been having reflexology in the run up to my treatment and you definitely cannot have it once you start on stimms, the clinic like to make sure that it is only the stimms that you are reacting to.

Reiki I have been having nightly doses!  My Mum is a reflexologist who also does Reiki and she and her friends (DH calls them the voodoo girls!) have been giving me nightly doses as distance healings.

I wont know my test results until the end of the week (sorry Tiny if I give in and do it earlier!) but I can say that I have been so relaxed during this treatment and I thought I would be climbing the walls.  My Reiki girls have been telling me allsorts and if it comes true - OMG I will have hands full.

Anything that can keep you calm during all this madness can only be a good thing.  It could be yoga, reiki or knitting!

Good luck, Emma x