* Author Topic: AVA Peter Russia Merged posts  (Read 113329 times)

0 Members

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
  • Just one more!! 😀👌
modify
Re: Succesfull treatment at AVA Peter Russia
« Reply #110 on: 6/07/11, 11:19 »
I just thought I would share the good news to all that come on here!

We had successful treatment with Dr Olga at Ava Peter and we are now pregnant!!!  ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^

Had the transfer 23rd June and got my HCG back which was Beta of 468 on 4th July (11 dp5dt!!!) 

We are over the moon!   ;D ;D ;D

I would recommend this clinic to anybody.  The whole experience was so relaxed and we made a week holiday out of it.  I knew the Russian dolls my OH bought me for my birthday whilst over there were good luck!!!

Dr Olga is so professional.  I had no bed rest after transfer as Dr Olga told me to act completely as I normally would and enjoy the rest of my holiday.  She said the only thing I couldn't do was have sex and do sports but walking and enjoying the holiday etc etc was fine.  In fact we went on a boat trip 20 mins after transfer and then walked into Nevski Prospekt and had a big meal. 

Hardly had any symptoms, except for sore boobs and feeling hot and the slight cramping which comes and goes!

Done 3 HPT's now all all clear, bold thick lines that come up within seconds.  One of my lines was actually darker than the test line.

We are going back for baby number 2 in a few years! hehe 

Ohhhhh yesssssssssssssss!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline SuziDee

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 6/07/11, 11:34 »
    Hello Lilly, Hello MissyMoo,
    I'm glad I choose good clinics in my choices, even if I don't use them. It can take a lot of work finding the right clinic. I'm really glad that it's good news from both of you. I had the same thing with my test lines,MissyMoo. I seemed VERY pregnant.

Meanwhile I'm almost 3 months gone with triplets and a daily dose of Hyperemesis Gravidarum that has seen me losing huge amounts of weight. Not on the scales perse, but more when I look in the mirror, I seem to be shrinking somehow, my shoulders are smaller. The indigestion is rife too. I ate my croissant at 5.30pm last night (practically all I can stomach) and still that's too late. I will inevitably bring it back later. I will try eating my last at 4.30pm today and so I continue to try to ease the sickness.

When I told my mother about this, she immediately thought I regretted getting pregnant. Please don't think it too....I don't regret it for one minute. It's just nobody said pregnancy was going to be easy.

Oh the joys of pregnancy!  :)

SuziDee

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 6/07/11, 11:46 »
    Oh SuziDee What a wonderful story.  You made me well up but also laughing at your post too as you write in a very humorous way! I was also very sick with my first pregnancy where I had twin daughters and I also lost weight and couldn't eat anything and when I did I threw it back up. 

What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?  Is that really bad sickness? 

I have not started to feel sick yet! I suppose I will soon.

Gosh this is all so very exciting!  ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Offline SuziDee

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 6/07/11, 12:11 »
    It is a sad story, but when a healthy child in your arms is all you've ever wanted, you rise above it and see it as part of the voyage. Like, I love sailing, but when the bad weather comes, you do suffer (sea) sickness and when the sun comes out again it's beautiful again. I'm hoping that in the next week or so, the sun will come out again for me, although with Hyperemesis the sun can stay away until you give birth. I'm just praying that's not the case with me. Yes, Hyperemsis is a worse form of morning sickness that leaves you dehydrated with regular stays of up to 5 days in hospital on a drip whilst they restore your hydration and get rid of those horrid little ketones in your urine. It sounds like you had hyperemesis in your first pregnancy.

Hey, we've been carrying children since the beginning of time, so once the body adjusts to being pregnant it should take care of itself.  :)

Good luck hun!  ^hugme^

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 6/07/11, 12:40 »
    I hope you start feeling better soon and the sun comes out for you again  ^daisy^ ^rainbow^ and makes a Rainbow! 

If I did have that they never told me but that was 21 years ago so I think they may not of know as much back then but I never ended up in hospital thankfully.

This pregnancy seems to be taking a different turn because so far no nausea, just extreme hunger.  Just had a bacon sandwich mmmmmmmm!

I wish you soooo much luck and let me know how things go with your Triplets!  ^Heart^

Offline SuziDee

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 6/07/11, 12:44 »
    Thank you Missy Moo, I certainly will.

SuziDee

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 10/07/11, 22:04 »
    Hi just thought I would send a quick update.

2nd Beta came back 3 days later at 1737 and my first midwife appt is booked for 4th aug.  I know its early days still so I am cautious and taking it one step at a time.  1st scan is in 10 days now so we will see how many are in there hehe!

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 11/07/11, 07:13 »
    Hiya Missymoo and Suzy dee!
    Glad to hear you are both ok- its so exciting!
    My surrogate had had a few scares this week, she tested very early and got a faint 2nd line,( about 5 days post transfer) but very very faint, then tested again the next day and it didnt seem much stronger, then she had some slight bleeding, brown rather than red, so we paniced thinking it was all over, so she went to her GP to have a blood test ( hcg) to check all was ok. It came back as hcg "2" yes "2", then we calculated that she was in fact only 7 days post transfer, and w echecked the web for what was appropriate hcg levels and 2 is in fact ok for 7 days post transfer!!! Its so early!. Anyway we have now got to official test day  today ( Monday 11th)and no more bleeding, thank goodness! She did another test yesterday and the line was darker than it had been previously, so its a sign that things are going ok. She is now flying off to Turkey on holiday for 3 weeks, so we are hoping all goes ok and she can have a scan when se gets back, she will be approx 7 weeks when she gets back!.
    We will have an early scan to check whats going on and how many!
    Missy moo- you said you are having a scan in 10 days, how far will you be by then? I think they can only see a heartbeat at 6weeks+
    Lily xx

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 11/07/11, 08:31 »
    Lily - Wow that brown blood would have been implantation bleeding as around 5 to 7 days post transfer the embryos would have completed burrowing their way into the womb lining and implantation would be complete!   ^daisy^ I wonder what her HCG levels will be today.  I can't wait!!!!!! So exciting.  Can you come back on here and let us know???  I want to bump this thread up a bit with exciting news.  ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

I started to read the thread again from the start last night and there are soooooooo many positive lovely stories on here about Dr Olga and it was so nice to refresh myself with them all and I feel priviledged to be another one of her successes!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

I will be 6 weeks and 2 days when I have my 1st Scan and the Sonographer said it could be possible to see the heartbeat/beats.  When I contacted Ava they told me to book a scan 2 weeks from when I got my HCG levels so I just did what they told me.   :) :)

I still have no nausea but I know I am not lucky enough to not get it.  I think it will come soon.  Probably around 8 weeks or something.  I just have a feeling.

I have felt very healthy since I got pregnant and have been eating very healthy foods regularly. 

Its great!!!

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 14/07/11, 08:39 »
    Hiya Missy Moo and Suzi dee

Well my surrogate has now gone away on holiday to Turkey for 3 weeks- yes 3 weeks!!!, so she will be 7 weeks pregnant when she comes back on 1st  August, so we will book a scan that week. So we are unable to get any more hcg levels done until she gets back. All we can do is assume all is ok.!
    It was something she already had booked, so it couldnt be moved!, I am hoping she is going to be ok, I have just heard she has food poisoning which isnt great when your pregnant, but fingers crossed, she gets through it ok.
    all, we can do now is wait!
    hope you two are ok
    Lily xx