* Author Topic: AVA Peter Russia Merged posts  (Read 113334 times)

0 Members

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
  • Just one more!! 😀👌
modify
Re: Succesfull treatment at AVA Peter Russia
« Reply #120 on: 14/07/11, 09:12 »
Hi Lilly,

I was going to say the holiday will be good for her but damn food poisoning!  Does she know what caused it?  I hope she gets better soon.

You must be so worried.

AFM - I am now 5 weeks 4 days and still no sickness, boobs of lead and sore as hell and tired all time and hungry.  Nothing much more to report.  Can't wait for my scan. 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 14/07/11, 19:23 »
    Hi Missy moo
    Oh dear :( surrogate is bleeding :(
    Its enough to wear a towel, but not really heavy. She has the emergency protocol i from Dr Olga, ncase of bleeding, so she is doing 'plan B'  which is injections and tablets. She said she is not too concerned, (but I am!! )Its such a shame if it all goes wrong now, it is so lovely knowing we are pregnant, I just hope we can stay pregnant and this is just a small hiccup.
    Will keep you posted,
    Lily xx

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 14/07/11, 21:12 »
    Oh nooo! But plan B is the thing to do.  I have that in my drawer upstairs but have not needed to use it thank god.  My hubby was all ready with Plan B.  Oh god I hope the bleeding stops and that she is ok and the pregnancy continues. 

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 15/07/11, 08:08 »
    Its all over for us this morning :(
    Surrogate miscarried last night.
    She went to hospital and had a scan, the pregnancy wasnt viable, so its over :(
    Its sooo disappointing that we dont seem able to even get pregnant with a surrogate.
    It just seems an endless nightmare.
     I have had 3 miscarriages, 1 natural, and 2 after IVF, now our surrogate is now matching me with 2 miscarriages after IVF. Im beginning to wonder when it will end.

We have frosties in clinic,  so we can try again, and surrogate is willing to give it another go, but isnt keen to continue indefinitely.

big sigh

Lily xxx

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #124 on: 15/07/11, 09:45 »
    Lily I am soooo sooo sorry  ^hugme^ I know that no words can help.  I just pray that your surrogate will be successful with the frosties.  Life is so unfair sometimes.  Please take care  ^hugme^

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 15/07/11, 09:51 »
    Hi ladies,

Today I am having my first morning sickness.  I woke up and felt off and I always want my decaff coffee in the mornings.  Well this morning I couldn't even face it.  When I thought of coffee I felt sick so I had to have tea instead.  Started to feel sick so had a bowl of shredded Wheat and now I just feel ok but really not 100%.  When I think about my lunch and tea I feel sick.  So I am not so lucky to get away with Morning Sickness like I though I would.  I knew it!

Offline daisyg

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #126 on: 20/07/11, 19:42 »
    Lily,

I was really sad to hear your news.  Can I just caution trying again with the frosties as it could be a sperm issue that is causing your losses?  Has your DH been karyotyped?  I have mentioned this to you before but don't think you replied to the last post?

If you do want to use the frosties, I would really recommend PGD/CGH testing to at least confirm that you are transferring a chromosomally normal embryo.

It seems inadvisable to keep trying such an emotionally and financially costly route if you have not had confirmation of normal sperm?

I think you have had children previously with another partner, yet multiple bfns and miscarriages with your current partner - this could also be a warning sign that there is a sperm problem.

There could also, of course, be issues with your surrogate, but I believe she has already had children successfully?

Sorry to go on at you again.
    Wishing you the very best,
    Daisy
    xxxx

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 20/07/11, 19:54 »
    Well we had an amazing scan and we are both very happy to report, a gestation sac, yolk sac and ONE embryo complete with flickering heart beat!!!  Just the one baby which I had a feeling it would be.  We were able to hear the heartbeat too and it was very loud and strong and FAST!  She said that everything is normal and the size was 5 mm so means that my dates are right and I am 6 weeks and 3 days as I told her.  I was so happy and excited that I nearly fell over my knickers getting dressed  ^idiot^ and kept on repeating "I knew it would be one". haha!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D.  I even have a dvd of it as she did this for me which was part of the scan so very happy about it.  I think I am now going to send some dancing bananas out to celebrate  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #128 on: 20/07/11, 21:39 »
    well done Missy Moo
     Im delighted for you! ^clapping^

Daisy- yes had karyotyping done on Hubbies sperm in Sheffield after the last Miscarriage of my own earlier this year. - All normal all ok. The thing is we have now had 5 miscarriages, ( 9 cycles in total)
    1.M/C Natural preg with my own egg-hubby's sperm  2.M/C (1)Donor egg + hubby's sperm  3.M/C different (2)donor egg + hubbys sperm  4.M/C different (3)donor egg+ hubby's sperm (surrogate)  5. M/C different (4)donor egg + hubby's sperm ( surrogate)
    So Ive actually had 4 differenet donors, and a surrogate, and still managed to have 5 miscarriages- its ridiculous!! I almost cant believe the bad luck.
    Surrogate has 5 natural children of her own, and a 6th surrogate baby from donor IVf last year. So she has a super track record. The only non variables are hubbys sperm and the clinic. Both of which cannot be a problem as we have just had Hubby's sperm checked and cleared, and the clinic has successes all the time ( I speak to them on ff here )!!-- so I cant explain it- any ideas??
    Lily xx

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 20/07/11, 21:43 »
    Daisy
    P.S  I also had all the usual immune testing done ( quite costly!!!) but all came back ok for me too, but we still decided to go for surrogate anyway, as I have had so many failures, we decided not to risk any more.... had 2 with surrogate now!!
    Lily x