* Author Topic: AVA Peter Russia Merged posts  (Read 113333 times)

0 Members

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
  • Just one more!! 😀👌
modify
Re: Succesfull treatment at AVA Peter Russia
« Reply #140 on: 26/02/12, 22:09 »
Lily - Just seen your ticker and wow your surrogate is pregnant.  This is fantastic news.  xxx

Pastor - Thats great.  Let us all know how you get on! xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Little My

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 2/03/12, 20:54 »
    Hi ladies,

Miss Mo Mo, I can see that you only have few days left until delivery:) Good luck  and please let us know how you are doing^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

We have decided for a visit in St Petersburg. I hope this this time will work.

Pastor, are you also going to Ava Peter?

Lots of love,
    Little My

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 3/03/12, 18:36 »
    Hi Little My yes I have 5 days until Bethany Ava is due and I will keep you informed.  Soooooooo exciting!!

You will be in good hands at Ava Peter.  You will have to let us know how you get on xx

Offline Little My

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 8/03/12, 19:05 »
    Hi MissyMooMoo such a beautiful name :) Let us know how you both are doing ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Hi Lily Congratulation to you! Wonderful news :) :) :)

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 10/03/12, 08:21 »
    Hello everyone

Yes we are at 21 weeks, with a surrogate :)

We had lots of goes at AVA Peter, Dr Olga is very good, but it just didnt work out for us, we even sent out a surrogate twice to have a go at AVA Peter but she miscarried at 5 weeks :(
    We started to suspect that maybe the sperm sample that they kept using was damaged or the sperm were fragmented or something, as we had so many failures, yet everything was different, we changed the donor 3 times, and even tried with a different woman, and still no positive....we started reading up about fragmented sperm, and it seemed to describe what happened to us, so we just decided to try a tradition surrogate who just did insemination with husbands sperm, and it worked 2nd month of trying..... after 9 tries with IVF...it was a joy...and a shock that it 'just worked'! :)
    We are now looking forward to the 2nd half of the pregnancy, and getting the baby born in July !:)

Good luck everyone else!

Lily xx

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 10/03/12, 08:25 »
    Missy Moo!

Just seen your ticker well done!!
    Baby looks beautiful!
     How did it go? Are you ok?

Lily xx

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #146 on: 13/03/12, 19:03 »
    Lilly - Wow that is amazing and I am so happy for you!

Bethany was born on 6th March at 12.09 and she is the most beautiful creature on earth!!  I want to hold her all the time and even when I put her down I just stare and stare at her.  She amazes me and has captured my heart.  I have totally bonded with her.  Its the most beautiful feeling in the world.   :) :)

Offline rutecal

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #147 on: 15/03/12, 07:41 »
    Hi, I need help. I'm at the end of a very painful journey, and surrogacy is really the last light at the end of my long and dark tunnel...

Did any of you ever had any experience with this clinic (AVA) but with surrogacy, and whilst not living in Russia? Could you please give me an indication of the costs, and of the process? Many thanks!

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #148 on: 17/03/12, 08:41 »
    Hi Missy Moo

Oh Im so pleased for you! well done! :) :)

Rutecal: We are doing surrogacy, our surrogate is now 21 weeks pregnant with our baby boy :)

I can give you lots of information about surrogacy, what country do you live in?

AVA Peter do surrogacy, but it is not easy getting the baby back to the UK once it is born because of the paperwork in Russia and what ever country you live in. So you would be bette rto do surrogacy in your own country it is much easier with paperwork. If you do surrogacy in Russia, you have to be prepared to stay in Russia for at least 6 weeks manybe up to 3 months to get all the paper work done  :(

Ask me anything you need to know

Lily xx

Offline Little My

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #149 on: 17/03/12, 20:40 »
    MissyMooMoo- She is so beautiful ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lily- so good news ^hugme^

We are just back from our first meeting at Ava and we are very pleased. The ET is scheduled in the beginning of  May. I really hope this time will work fine for us. ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ 

I wish you all a lovely weekend!