* Author Topic: AVA Peter Russia Merged posts  (Read 113952 times)

0 Members

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
  • Just one more!! 😀👌
modify
Re: AVA Peter Russia Merged posts
« Reply #160 on: 29/07/12, 23:06 »
Carley - I have PM'd you and looking forwards to your reply xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Little My

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #161 on: 9/08/12, 08:19 »
    Missy MooMoo- yes, I am so happy that I can not believe this is true. Thank you for your support during all that time!It was great to be able to ask questions and talk to you.  Nice we have similar stories ^hugme^. How is your little one? She is almost 6 months now. Oh, she must be gorgeous ^hugme^

Carley- let us know how you doing.

Offline Fairy1808

• xoxo
    modify
    « Reply #162 on: 20/08/12, 21:27 »
    Appointment booked at Ava Peter at the end of September. Can't wait to get the ball rolling. Is anyone under treatment at the moment? Excellent reviews and customer liaison so far from Julia. X ^pray^

Offline Fairy1808

• xoxo
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 20/08/12, 21:36 »
    How did your consult go? Have they found you a match already?  :) we go in September x

Offline Little My

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 21/08/12, 21:21 »
    Hi Fairy 1808- Great news! Good luck with the appointment ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Little My xxx

Offline Firstbaby2012

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 20/09/12, 07:15 »
    Hi!
    My son is now 7 month old. I still find it hard to believe, that I have been so lucky. My husbond and I will try for a brother or sister in Feb/March next year. I can hardly wait :) best of luck to everyone:)

FirstBaby - who could be SecondBaby next year ;)

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #166 on: 26/09/12, 19:34 »
    Hi Ladies,  Just to say that Bethany is doing really well and a little chubby chops now!  She is doing well with weaning and I am still breast feeding and loving every minute of it.  She is 7 months soon!

Hope you are all doing great.

xxxxxxxxxxx Love to you all!!

Offline Fairy1808

• xoxo
    modify
    « Reply #167 on: 30/09/12, 08:08 »
    @ little my
    Thank u. First consult at Ava Peter went really well. Wow they r so nice and DH and I feel so reassured. How is everything going with u?  :)

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #168 on: 30/09/12, 09:40 »
    Hi Fairy - Got your PM but will respond here as indeed I do like to keep up with all the other ladies that are receiving treatment at AP.  It is a wonderful clinic and we too felt very re-assured and confident about them.  We went on a boat after the transfer and then watched a movie in our hotel room.  I can remember it like it was yesterday.  It was lovely!!!

Offline Fairy1808

• xoxo
    modify
    « Reply #169 on: 30/09/12, 11:30 »
    Hi Missymoomoo, oops didn't realise it was a PM. Still getting used to all this as new to forums! So glad u r still showing your support for us all at the start of put DE journey. DH and my acupuncturist r great, but no one else really gets it. We live it every minute of every day and not as black & white as others think!

Already met with Anna from AP too and she found us a DE match almost immediatly, just waiting for blood group tests to come back. You'd think after all the tests I have had done in the UK that they would know this by now. This country makes it so difficult to us. Staying positive though always. X

Would live to hear from anyone else with Ava Peter past and present. ^hugme^