* Author Topic: AVA Peter Russia Merged posts  (Read 114019 times)

0 Members

Offline Firstbaby2012

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: AVA Peter Russia Merged posts
« Reply #180 on: 11/10/12, 13:43 »
Great! I think we should meet. You need to book in advance. If you Google Fertility Show 2012 there is a website where you can book and print your ticket :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #181 on: 11/10/12, 19:34 »
    Ok thanks I will have a look x

Offline Fairy1808

• xoxo
    modify
    « Reply #182 on: 4/11/12, 03:46 »
    Hi ladies

Did anyone go today? DH & I did and I found it just helped us to finalise our decision. We r proceeding now with ED! :0)
    Dr Olga and her team were they and they recognised us straight away, chatted to them about a few things.

But one of the highlights of today for me was chatting to a couple who have just had twins. Thank u both so much for your time and answering all of my questions. Very kind to make themselves there for others. Any a beautiful son & daughter!

What's everyone else up too?
     :)
    Xx

Offline Firstbaby2012

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #183 on: 6/11/12, 07:29 »
    Hi
    We went Saturday and talked to the team and Olga :) Nice to show her my son :)

Offline Fairy1808

• xoxo
    modify
    « Reply #184 on: 6/11/12, 12:28 »
    Firstbaby2012- I am sure Dr Olga was very pleased to see u. Have u made any plans yet for your second in the new year? We may cycle around the same time as we r hoping for jan/feb time.  ^hugme^

Offline Firstbaby2012

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #185 on: 6/11/12, 12:37 »
    We are planning to try in Feb, so yes it could very well be the same time :) that would be fun :)

Yes, Olga was very pleased to see us. She just had a baby two month ago. And Julia is also pregnant, she could be having her baby right now :)

Offline pollypopps

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #186 on: 12/11/12, 09:34 »
    Hello ladies

I went to the fertility show and saw a talk DR Olga gave on using clinics abroad, I was very impressed with her. Maybe some of you were there  ;)
    I'm so glad I went to the show, very overwhelming but answered lots of my questions. As we want to do ED using my sisters eggs, I now know only certain countries allow this, Russia being one of them.
    Once we have saved some money up I think we will try Ava Peter. I've seen a lot of good reports on these boards.

xx

Offline Firstbaby2012

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #187 on: 24/11/12, 15:38 »
    Hi
    No, I didn't hear Olga talk about treatment. I met with her earlier that day. It was great to show her my son. Cannot wait to have one more :)

Offline Little My

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #188 on: 9/01/13, 22:52 »
    Dear ladies,

Sorry not been that active as I have been busy the last few months.  Nice to read that you also got good experience with AP. I have few days left until our baby girl will be born, on 15th of Jan and I still can not believe it. :)

I wish you all good luck!

xx

Offline Fairy1808

• xoxo
    modify
    « Reply #189 on: 16/02/13, 10:58 »
    Hi ladies, all seems to quiet on here recently. Hope u r all doing ok.
    Have been trying to relax over last couple of months in preparation for our spring ED with icsi treatment. Was hoping a little natural miracle might just happen, but no joy.
    Really looking forward to it now. 100% the right decision and I know this is the best clinic for us.

@firstbaby2012 do u have a date yet for your next ED sibling?

@littlemy I hope congratulations r in order and that everything went well in jan  ^pray^ ^hugme^

Live and wishes to all and we welcome any newbies!  ^hugme^