* Author Topic: AVA Peter Russia Merged posts  (Read 113325 times)

0 Members

Offline psy

modify
Re: More good news for Dr Olga
« Reply #80 on: 24/11/10, 16:07 »
Hi there

Just to update, both girls had D & V at the weekend for the first time ever, what a mess and I came down with it yesterday. Spent all day throwing up. At first I thought it must be morning sickness but as the day wore on and my temp became higher and higher I decided that it must be a bug. Wasn't able to keep anything down and although I am still taking 8 Progynova per day, I couldn't keep them down. Result was a bit more bleeding over night but then it stopped again. The first few weeks have been a bit a roller coaster with one thing after another. I have stopped being sick now but still feel very nauseous and have no appetite but have been trying to eat toast and breadsticks all day alongside sips of ice cold water. Am due to see my GP later so am sure she will check me out. Just waiting for the scan next week to confirm that all is well.

Lily, hope you are all packed and ready to go on Saturday. Enjoy your trip and I will keep my fingers crossed that you are successful this time.

psy x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 24/11/10, 20:17 »
    psy - Wow you have been in the wars, both you and your daughters.  Are you sure you are not pregnant with twins!!!

Lily - Hope you have a good trip and will be thinking of you.  Let us know!!

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 24/11/10, 21:14 »
    Psy

Omg ! poor you! I hope you are feeling better now and all ok with scan.
    I have had trauma too!! I was taken into hospital last night with a weird fainting episode, I woke up not being able to breathe properly and felt very odd, as I sat up I fainted and felt very strange, my heart was beating fast and I was very dizzy, I thought I was dying!!!, The ambulance came but I was ok and didnt go to hospital, then it happened again at 7.30 this morning, and I felt very odd and strange again and was admitted for tests. They tested everything, heart, blood pressure, blood etc -all ok I was wondering if it was the Clexane I am taking- I have no idea what was happening it was v scary!
     I am not keen on taking it again - it could be just a coniencdence and nothing to do with Clexane...but it seems strange that I have never had it before and now I have had this ? What do you think?
    I go to Russia on Saturday and have the transfer on Monday.
    Lily X

Offline psy

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 25/11/10, 18:35 »
    Hi Lily

Sounds like a really scary experience, have you contacted Dr Olga to see what she thinks, I definitely wouldn't stop any of the medication at this stage. Send her an urgent message or just call her on her mobile number and get some advice. At least the medics have checked you over and there isn't an obvious problem

Our lives have settled down again, the gp gave me some Buccastem tablets last night to stop the vomiting and today I feel much better. The ongoing pregnancy related nausea continues and I am now wearing acupressure wrist bands which do seem to have helped a bit today and I am able to function a little bit better than the last few. Managed to eat a small meal tonight and don't feel quite as washed out. Roll on next Thursday to find out that the embryos are all fine and just causing trouble.

I hope all goes well over the next couple of days and that the trip goes smoothly. Let us know how you get on.

psy x

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 30/11/10, 12:49 »
    Lily - I am thinking about you and excited.  How did it go? x

Offline psy

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 3/12/10, 09:40 »
    Hi there

Lily - how are you, I hope that you didn't get stuck in the snow either there or here. Do let us know how you are getting on. We have been thinking about you.

Had the scan last night, all good news - both embro's are fine, two heartbeats and everything in the right place. Feeling quite tired and need a nap every now and again. Feeling nauseous all day and all night but so far have managed to avoid being sick and inbetween all that ravenously hungry. I am used to going out with the kids and taking snacks for them but am having to add snacks for me. Really helps with the nausea. Bread sticks, foxes glacier mints and milk all seem to make things a bit easier.

8 wks today, only another 32 to go

psy x

Offline SNUGGLEBUG

• Gold Member
    • Just one more!! 😀👌
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 3/12/10, 10:25 »
    psy - Are you telling us you are pregnant with TWINS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XX

Offline psy

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 3/12/10, 14:45 »
    yep - thats right, twins it  :)

Offline psy

modify
    « Reply #88 on: 3/12/10, 14:45 »
    should have said twins it is  :)

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 4/12/10, 19:00 »
    OMG!! Twins!!! Well done thats so lovely!!!

Well Im back!! FINALLY!!!.... I travelled to St Petersburg last Saturday, had the transfer done Monday 2 good blasts so no problems, then flew back to UK via Amsterdam on Tuesday and got stranded there until yesterday!- It was a nightmare as I ran out of drugs so had to get substitutes at the airport med centre, all seems ok, but I have been so busy getting back I havent had time to even think about IVF!- Im supposed to test on day 9 or 10 post transfer, but I think I may try on day 7 just to see..........phew! Its day 5 post transfer today, day 6 tomorrow.

I feel pretty tired, I dont know if its a sign of anything positive or just sheer relief of finally getting home!
    Im hoping I get a positive this time
    keep ya posted!!

Well done psy Im so delighted for you!! XX

Lily X